What tier would your most wanted character have been?

#1yamas11Posted 2/16/2013 4:18:05 PM
I think Rudy from Wild Arms would have had solid projectiles and decent melee abilities, but he might have been just an overall weaker Jak or Ratchet. So maybe upper low tier.
---
This is my sig
#2BluBlue4Posted 2/16/2013 4:21:48 PM
My most wanted character was Emmett. Don't really have a tier spot for him.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#3blazin640Posted 2/16/2013 4:26:52 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
My most wanted character was Emmett. Don't really have a tier spot for him.

Same here. Anybody else who says Emmett is lying.
---
There goes my free time
#4MalkyeaImbakPosted 2/16/2013 4:39:18 PM
Sonic and he would've been High upper tier

He would beat everyone except kratos and fighters that can manage to get him in the air for a while (dante, raiden, kat, cole)
He would have the fastest ground mobility, high ap gain, a parry/counter, and a move that quickly gets sonic around the opponent (Like sly cooper's move). In the air though sonic doesn't hold to well

Ryu(SF) would be Upper high because of wake up shoryukens no one is safe from them. Also he'll have mode change (For ken/akuma fans) making him have a way to beat every fighter.
#5CrabhammarPosted 2/16/2013 4:49:45 PM
Crash? Probably High (popularity) or Mid (mostly melee character; besides Kat, they all kind of get the shaft).
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#6TerraponPosted 2/16/2013 4:54:54 PM
Sora. his O's are magic. []'s keyblade attacks. ^'s slide dash, strike raid, etc. lv 1 riku shoots dark fire through enemies. lv 2 turns into Org.XII roxas with oathkeeper and oblivion.(multi-kills turn into HP that are AP for him only) lv 3 final form. ultima and idk what the other should be. Magic attack increased to final type...aga
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#7DireProphecyPosted 2/16/2013 5:52:35 PM
Yukiko Amagi would have been top tier because she is simply the best.
#8metfan57Posted 2/16/2013 6:08:35 PM
Terrapon posted...
Sora. his O's are magic. []'s keyblade attacks. ^'s slide dash, strike raid, etc. lv 1 riku shoots dark fire through enemies. lv 2 turns into Org.XII roxas with oathkeeper and oblivion.(multi-kills turn into HP that are AP for him only) lv 3 final form. ultima and idk what the other should be. Magic attack increased to final type...aga

i think strike raid would be too good of a normal move, would be better off as his level 2.
---
I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE
#9TerraponPosted 2/16/2013 7:21:20 PM
It would be to easy to dodge though.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#10AndKevinBaconPosted 2/16/2013 7:22:52 PM(edited)
Spyro - God tier because air camping and punishing air camping.