Would chun-li be a good representative of street fighter? and

#11sinncrossPosted 2/16/2013 6:52:22 PM
I would take CHun-li... a character with predominant kicking is cool but Ryu has a really iconic fighting style that could be fun... as long as evil is a colour swap
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#12fawfulmark2Posted 2/16/2013 6:56:42 PM
if it was the 90s, I would have said Guile.

now...either her or Ryu,though she has more move potential for sure.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#13boy_luckPosted 2/16/2013 7:02:54 PM
Yes, she'd be a good SF rep, but why put a character that Capcom has spammed all over? She's in everything. Why not give another SF rep a chance? Tbh, I'd rather see C. Viper, Juri or Ingrid.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#14blaze19_0XPosted 2/16/2013 7:04:30 PM
Well it has to be a character that's really iconic. I mean personally I want a whole host of characters from SF before Ryu or Chun Li but they aren't nearly as iconic as them.

I mean this game already has enough obscure characters, it could do with a few real icons and either Chun Li or Ryu would work.
#15sinncrossPosted 2/16/2013 7:18:33 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Well it has to be a character that's really iconic. I mean personally I want a whole host of characters from SF before Ryu or Chun Li but they aren't nearly as iconic as them.

I mean this game already has enough obscure characters, it could do with a few real icons and either Chun Li or Ryu would work.

This is the thing... I think they need to take the stance of getting iconic characters now.

I have no problem if they throw in some obscure (like Finn) but that is not what the game needs now.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#16xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/16/2013 7:35:54 PM
Sagat_For_PSASBR Kappa
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#17GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:48:07 PM
TheMickey posted...
Dan is the only acceptable answer!!!!

Seriously though,
Chun Li would've been better if this came out around the time of her movie, but not now.

And actually, if you we're going to look for a rep for PSASBR I think you should focus on more the SF Alpha games and what came with those, so I think Akuma would be more appropriate. I associate Ryu Ken Chun Li etc more with the arcade / SNES

But if Chun Li is in her alpha costume it would make more sense for he inclusion in PSASBR. :P that straight out say playstation to me when i would pwn with her... yes i know thats what she said <_<
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#18GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:58:55 PM
bump
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#19BirdPwNz100Posted 2/16/2013 7:59:34 PM
Her thighs....

dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum son
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#20blazin640Posted 2/16/2013 8:00:37 PM
Kat's feet + Chun-Li's legs?

OP
---
There goes my free time