Do you think Sweet Tooth is a bad matchup for Emmett?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 2/16/2013 7:31:46 PM
Topic
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2ShorydoukenPosted 2/16/2013 7:32:51 PM
Yes.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#3IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:57:07 PM
Bump!
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#4GamepocketXPosted 2/16/2013 8:58:28 PM
Im afraid soo sweet tooth has to constantly repeat himself :0 and emmet will always see it coming
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#5PrismsbladePosted 2/16/2013 9:00:05 PM
Emment doesn't handle close range pressure consistently well, which sweet is good at, though I'm not that knowledgeable on him yet so I cant be sure.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#6CrabhammarPosted 2/16/2013 9:02:53 PM(edited)
:p i never post a matchup of a game I just had, in case it offends the other guy. I personally don't care, but just saying.

Anyways, I think Emmett has the advantage. My guns outrange your guns, although you do have the advantage killing-wise. Emmett's Level 3 is KINDA hard to threestock with, while ST's is kinda easy to on a large stage.

play me moar

EDIT: Shotty Emmett handles CQC orgasmically well. The shotty has less cooldown than ST's shotty so if the victim blocks and rolls, I can catch 'em with a second shot. I also found out this neat little 60 AP combo which I will post later in an Emmett guide topic.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#7IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:02:16 PM
Crabhammar posted...
:p i never post a matchup of a game I just had, in case it offends the other guy. I personally don't care, but just saying.

Anyways, I think Emmett has the advantage. My guns outrange your guns, although you do have the advantage killing-wise. Emmett's Level 3 is KINDA hard to threestock with, while ST's is kinda easy to on a large stage.

play me moar

I made this topic before our match young Crab.

I still think Sweet Tooth has the overall advantage.
---
#8CrabhammarPosted 2/16/2013 9:03:24 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

play me moar

I made this topic before our match young Crab.

I still think Sweet Tooth has the overall advantage.

Hmm. That you did.

PLAY ME MOOOOAR D:
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#9IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:04:14 PM
Crabhammar posted...

play me moar

Ok, I'm gunna be practicing them Ratchet jump cancel combos and stuff. No suck cannon.
---
#10IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:34:44 PM
Crabhammar posted...

PLAY ME MOOOOAR D:

I think i'm done with life right now.
---