Do you think Sweet Tooth is a bad matchup for Emmett?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do you think Sweet Tooth is a bad matchup for Emmett?

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#1
Topic
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: Shorydouken

Shorydouken
3 years ago#2
Yes.
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#3
Bump!
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]

User Info: GamepocketX

GamepocketX
3 years ago#4
Im afraid soo sweet tooth has to constantly repeat himself :0 and emmet will always see it coming
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
3 years ago#5
Emment doesn't handle close range pressure consistently well, which sweet is good at, though I'm not that knowledgeable on him yet so I cant be sure.
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
3 years ago#6
:p i never post a matchup of a game I just had, in case it offends the other guy. I personally don't care, but just saying.

Anyways, I think Emmett has the advantage. My guns outrange your guns, although you do have the advantage killing-wise. Emmett's Level 3 is KINDA hard to threestock with, while ST's is kinda easy to on a large stage.

play me moar

EDIT: Shotty Emmett handles CQC orgasmically well. The shotty has less cooldown than ST's shotty so if the victim blocks and rolls, I can catch 'em with a second shot. I also found out this neat little 60 AP combo which I will post later in an Emmett guide topic.
PSN -> Bluechacho

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#7
Crabhammar posted...
:p i never post a matchup of a game I just had, in case it offends the other guy. I personally don't care, but just saying.

Anyways, I think Emmett has the advantage. My guns outrange your guns, although you do have the advantage killing-wise. Emmett's Level 3 is KINDA hard to threestock with, while ST's is kinda easy to on a large stage.

play me moar

I made this topic before our match young Crab.

I still think Sweet Tooth has the overall advantage.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
3 years ago#8
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

play me moar

I made this topic before our match young Crab.

I still think Sweet Tooth has the overall advantage.

Hmm. That you did.

PLAY ME MOOOOAR D:
PSN -> Bluechacho

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#9
Crabhammar posted...

play me moar

Ok, I'm gunna be practicing them Ratchet jump cancel combos and stuff. No suck cannon.

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#10
Crabhammar posted...

PLAY ME MOOOOAR D:

I think i'm done with life right now.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do you think Sweet Tooth is a bad matchup for Emmett?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM