They need to make Kat's chest bigger!

#21Doom_JPosted 2/16/2013 10:01:15 PM
WOW, all of you are going to be put on a government list for trying to justify sexualizing a 14 year old. I'll probably be put on the list just for adding my two cents.

Btw, she's a f****** cartoon. This is the exact reason this game shouldn't have added her, because all the fwapanese, foot-fetish, pedo otaku's are now half of this game's fanbase. Congrats sony, you are now the home for the whole sex offender registery list.

....should have added Lucky Luke when they had the chance..
#22wwinterj25Posted 2/16/2013 10:12:58 PM
^ Dem feet.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#23ACnemesisPosted 2/16/2013 11:21:18 PM
Would y'all rather have ugly cartoon chicks? Cartoon=NOT REAL=age doesnt matter. If she were real, thatd be a different story.
#24TheBestGman2007Posted 2/16/2013 11:29:28 PM
Realism > Unrealistically large.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#25Doom_JPosted 2/16/2013 11:33:18 PM
ACnemesis posted...
Would y'all rather have ugly cartoon chicks? Cartoon=NOT REAL=age doesnt matter. If she were real, thatd be a different story.

Noone said that. But I could care less about the attractiveness of an animated 14 year old. I don't see you guys getting all hot and bothered over Nariko, Lol. I hope you finished getting the petition signed for you to live in your neighborhood, kiddie didler.
#26grzajabarkusPosted 2/16/2013 11:33:48 PM
kingtrace posted...
Depending on your source, she's somewhere between 12-16, 14 being fairly likely. Unless you live in Japan, you're a pedobear. XD
#27ACnemesisPosted 2/16/2013 11:42:25 PM
Nah. Just funny that people seriously obsess over it. Both sides of the fence are funny as hell to read. I honestly dont care. But what's really funny is that said 14 yr old girl everyone is talkin about is gettin beat up by all those other characters. Like toro for instance. Im surprised animal rights activists arent like pissed off or anything because heihachi is beatin a cat. The moral of the story is that its not real. For or against, its just funny to read. Besides. Nariko is ugly. Tee hee.
#28RainbowsaurusPosted 2/16/2013 11:47:28 PM
This topic needs a hero
http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Chris-Hansen1.jpg
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#29Doom_JPosted 2/16/2013 11:50:13 PM
ACnemesis posted...
Nah. Just funny that people seriously obsess over it. Both sides of the fence are funny as hell to read. I honestly dont care. But what's really funny is that said 14 yr old girl everyone is talkin about is gettin beat up by all those other characters. Like toro for instance. Im surprised animal rights activists arent like pissed off or anything because heihachi is beatin a cat. The moral of the story is that its not real. For or against, its just funny to read. Besides. Nariko is ugly. Tee hee.

Lol nice try closet pedo. You showed your true stripes when you stuck up for sexualizing a child cartoon character. That's like saying fantasizing about touching a kids butt is okay beause it's not real. In fact, it's almost exactly like that.
#30Doom_JPosted 2/16/2013 11:54:38 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
This topic needs a hero
http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Chris-Hansen1.jpg

LOL indeed. Watch this thread devolve into promises of dates with candy for any kid who puts on a gray one-piece and walks around on bare foot in someones house yelling "JUJU"