All of Emmett's Hit Confirms.

#1hero552Posted 2/16/2013 8:18:46 PM
All I know is foward square into shotty lvl 1 but that is really slow and seen coming a mile away.

Does he have any more?
---
PSN: Lazybomber
#2ShorydoukenPosted 2/16/2013 8:22:03 PM
Up grab, up []x3, lvl2
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/16/2013 8:34:13 PM(edited)
Shorydouken posted...
Up grab, up []x3, lvl2

UGH IS THIS REALLY A HC

it's worked every time i did it but still

---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#4hero552(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:01:15 AM
Are these the only two? D:
---
PSN: Lazybomber
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/17/2013 4:03:04 AM
rocket launcher lvl1 into a group, u dont need a hc lol
#6Myles98Posted 2/17/2013 4:08:51 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Except when there's a sly or sackboy about and it goes right over their heads
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 2/17/2013 4:22:16 AM(edited)
Myles98 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Except when there's a sly or sackboy about and it goes right over their heads

use it on them on a lowered platform or use the shotgun for them, let your partner handle em, and get them when theyre not focused on you. i focus on the easier target. emmett is not great 1v1 but hes a BEAST in group play. dont be naive just cause hes slow and not super complex, he packs a huge punch, his supers are some of the best in the game, if not THE best in the game. better than drakes. default gun supers kinda trash though, both summon guns are better, but the rocket launcher is his main in group play. remember you can aim it, so jump and fire downward if you have people on you until you lose heat and then throw a rocket in a pack and score an easy double kill.
#8PegetaPosted 2/17/2013 8:12:01 AM
if your on a stage with walls you can HC off a grenade into lvl 2.
#9EurashalPosted 2/17/2013 8:18:12 AM
This one may need testing, but in a corner with a wall, do forward square then throw a sticky grenade. Should hit confirm into level 1. But it may miss on some characters like Sackboy and Sly due to their size.

Also, I think you do forward square, sticky grenade, up square and then jump up to up square again for an AP burst, then do level 2. Some characters may be able to escape it, but a friend was unable to escape it as Kat. It needs more testing,
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#10Valefor500Posted 2/20/2013 6:12:15 PM
Bmp
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!