I want Teddie (or any Persona 4 character) in this game for one reason only

#1IAmMC2Posted 2/16/2013 8:38:33 PM
Persona 4/DmC stage mash up.

It's the inside of the TV world, and about halfway through the TVs all start showing Raptor News Network as Bob Barbas's head appears in the back and starts shooting stuff like in DmC. Then the stage cuts to a news report (just like his boss fight) as Bob and eyewitnesses slander the fighters in the current match with character specific dialogue. Just imagine the potential.

"Police officers across the globe are reporting harassment at the hands of a pantsless burglar, said to be breaking into museums and making off with priceless artifacts before exposing himself to law enforcement."

"A man in a bear costume was seen scaring children at a local supermarket, trying to push products onto their families with threats. This man has also been spotted hanging around the local high school in womens' clothing."

"With raunchy lyrics promoting gang violence and promiscuous sexuality, this rapper, Parappa, is utilizing his charisma to corrupt our youth with a popular form of music! Parents have reported outrage and disgust at the performer and his lack of morals, but his popularity has not decreased with children."

Think of the amazing, golden dialogue he could produce. Even if you don't like DmC, Barbas is the greatest part of the game....YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE.
---
PWB Fave five: Sheamus, ADR, Orton, Cesaro, Sandow
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#2NarrasandPosted 2/16/2013 8:43:24 PM
Thats a terrible reason to want him in but a good stage idea
---
PSN:narrasand436
#3BluBlue4Posted 2/16/2013 8:44:22 PM
Narrasand posted...
Thats a terrible reason to want him in but a good stage idea

---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#4GamepocketXPosted 2/16/2013 8:45:08 PM
i just want someone to represent us people with GLASSES and Yu does a fine job :D i would main him only for the glasses lol
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#5kingtracePosted 2/16/2013 8:51:10 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
Narrasand posted...
That's a terrible reason to want him in but a good stage idea

Also, fairly confident Teddie and his partner are getting launched with a Gravity Rush stage. XD
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#6fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/16/2013 8:54:20 PM
Galactic Punt as a super would be awesome.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#7kingtracePosted 2/16/2013 8:55:33 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Galactic Punt as a super would be awesome.

If Chie gets in over Teddie or Yu I'll get super pissed and rip Superbot's head off. (And yes, superbot. The march dlc is their last show on this game.)
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#8fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/16/2013 9:00:44 PM
Well of course Yu would be the best choice, but that doesn't stop Galactic Punt from being hilarious. I don't really like Teddie though...
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#9Wilster357Posted 2/16/2013 9:53:27 PM
I second this!
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 2/16/2013 10:01:59 PM
GamepocketX posted...
i just want someone to represent us people with GLASSES and Yu does a fine job :D i would main him only for the glasses lol

toro wears glasses