I want Teddie (or any Persona 4 character) in this game for one reason only

#21ZanooooPosted 2/17/2013 12:50:54 AM
Just have dojima be the character and he can use his police gun as well as summon nanoko to fight for him. she can be his persona.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#22Pinoy441Posted 2/17/2013 1:33:19 AM
A persona rep will either be

Yu, Teddie, Aegis/Aigis (whatever the sp is supposed to be) or least likely the Persona 3 Protag
---
*grabs popcorn*
#23habbox77Posted 2/17/2013 2:24:11 AM(edited)
You do know a character from the game doesn't have to be in just to let a stage be in right? you don't see a patapon or one of the vehicles from Wipeout as a playable character in the game now do you?
---
IGN: Tenabrus
On rent: Stymph Bird, Iron Maiden; Feb 11 - Feb 17 -Tsuruya
#24scorpionpwnsallPosted 2/17/2013 2:50:12 AM
IAmMC2 posted...
Persona 4/DmC stage mash up.

It's the inside of the TV world, and about halfway through the TVs all start showing Raptor News Network as Bob Barbas's head appears in the back and starts shooting stuff like in DmC. Then the stage cuts to a news report (just like his boss fight) as Bob and eyewitnesses slander the fighters in the current match with character specific dialogue. Just imagine the potential.

"Police officers across the globe are reporting harassment at the hands of a pantsless burglar, said to be breaking into museums and making off with priceless artifacts before exposing himself to law enforcement."

"A man in a bear costume was seen scaring children at a local supermarket, trying to push products onto their families with threats. This man has also been spotted hanging around the local high school in womens' clothing."

"With raunchy lyrics promoting gang violence and promiscuous sexuality, this rapper, Parappa, is utilizing his charisma to corrupt our youth with a popular form of music! Parents have reported outrage and disgust at the performer and his lack of morals, but his popularity has not decreased with children."

Think of the amazing, golden dialogue he could produce. Even if you don't like DmC, Barbas is the greatest part of the game....YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE.

Your not the only that thought of a DmC Persona 4 mash up. I even thought about the stage being Limbofied and Bob appearing.

Now imagine Rise's dungeon mashed up with Lilith's Nightclub.....
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board
#25LeagultPosted 2/17/2013 3:34:40 AM
I know Atlus wants in, I just wanna see if SB/SM bothers to do so.