My Isaac Clarke moveset!

#1holysquidPosted 2/17/2013 2:06:28 AM(edited)
Isaac is the main character from the Dead Space series. Yeah yeah I know some of you may not want him, but hey it's fun to speculate. This is actually my first attempt at making a moveset.. Anyway:

Ground Square
neutral Square - Hits the enemy with repeated gun swipes (mash for continuous attacking; slow)
side Square - Does a harder and stronger version of his neutral square; hits only once
up Square - Does an uppercut using his current weapon
down Square - Stomp; causes butt drop

Aerial Square
neutral Square - Hits the enemy twice with gun swipes quickly
side Square - (Same as ground)
up Square - (Same as ground)
down Square - Drops to the ground fast using a stomp

Ground Triangle
neutral Triangle - Shoots once with the Plasma Cutter
side Triangle - Shoots once with the Line Gun
up Triangle - Shoots a few rounds with the Pulse Rifle upward at a 45 degree angle
down Triangle - Uses the Detonator to bounce a grenade to the ground in front of him

Aerial Triangle
neutral Triangle - (Same as ground)
side Triangle - (Same as ground)
up Triangle - (Same as ground)
down Triangle - (Same as ground)

Ground Circle
neutral Circle - Uses the Ripper to slice at enemies; can use while moving; does not stun enemy; AP damage goes through guard; press Circle again to end attack prematurely
side Circle - Uses Kinesis to throw an object forward and slightly downward
up Circle - Shoots upward using the Force Gun
down Circle - Sets ground in front of him on fire using the Flamethrower

Aerial Circle
neutral Circle - (Same as ground)
side Circle - Uses Kinesis to throw an object downward at a 45 degree angle
up Circle - (Same as ground)
down Circle - Shoots the Flamethrower downward; can be held

Level 1 Super - Charges the Contact Beam, then shoots, killing anyone directly in front of him (Think Radec's level 2 but with MUCH less range and a longer startup)
Level 2 Super - Isaac now has the ability to shoot stasis at enemies to slow them; all square attacks kill
Level 3 Super - Isaac and his opponents enter Zero-G, rendering them immobile (opponents have regular movement after first death); Isaac has free movement through the arena; all attacks kill

Costume #1 - Engineering Suit
Costume #2 - Advanced Suit
Costume #3 - Arctic Survival Suit

Tell me what you guys think of my moveset! Typing this up only makes me want him more in the game :(
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/17/2013 1:37:16 AM
I like it. A friend of mine and I tried to come up with one, our level 3 we decided on was the Black Marker appearing in a cut scene changing everyone into Necromorphs while the player ran around trying to kill them all with his full move set.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#3holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:38:56 AM(edited)
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I like it. A friend of mine and I tried to come up with one, our level 3 we decided on was the Black Marker appearing in a cut scene changing everyone into Necromorphs while the player ran around trying to kill them all with his full move set.

Thanks! That would be great, too.
---
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/17/2013 1:47:19 AM
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Np, and it's pretty good, I'd probably actually prefer using yours. The one we came up with seems like it'd be a more OP version of Drake's. You should check out my topic, has a lot of custom character move sets.
---
#5Charizard18Posted 2/17/2013 1:51:10 AM
sux

<3 jk I liked it
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#6holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:58:09 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Np, and it's pretty good, I'd probably actually prefer using yours. The one we came up with seems like it'd be a more OP version of Drake's. You should check out my topic, has a lot of custom character move sets.

I'll make sure to do that. Your version would probably be about the same as Drake's, considering Drake has homing pistol shots which Isaac wouldn't have.
---
#7holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:58:25 AM
Charizard18 posted...
sux

<3 jk I liked it

:)
---
#8Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/17/2013 2:05:05 AM
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

I'll make sure to do that. Your version would probably be about the same as Drake's, considering Drake has homing pistol shots which Isaac wouldn't have.

True true. But with how the character was he'd have a bit more spread, be able to hit more than one at a time, etc. At least Nathan Drake can only hit one at a time.
---
#9holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:06:58 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

True true. But with how the character was he'd have a bit more spread, be able to hit more than one at a time, etc. At least Nathan Drake can only hit one at a time.

I'd say it'd be a toss up, but I guess we won't truly know unless it becomes a reality.
---
#10Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/17/2013 2:17:00 AM
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...

I'd say it'd be a toss up, but I guess we won't truly know unless it becomes a reality.

Indeed. I wonder who his rival would be.
---