My Isaac Clarke moveset!

#31Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/19/2013 1:35:30 AM
Ok lemme just rephrase my whole post. >.<

Clearly you like to get characters from other PS games who aren't in this game and give them move sets that would actually work in this game. Have you considered submitting your ideas and move sets to Santa Monica to maybe actually see the characters you give move sets to as actual DLC in this game?

Do you get me??? lol.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#32Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 1:35:59 AM
Yeeeeeah I really oughta post my character move sets as their own topics >.> My topic is about 50% my posts, another 40% conversation between me and Kingtrace, and then 10% other peoples characters >.> That iiiiiiis if people don't have me blocked from making so many "create a character" topics xD
---
GT: Dsurion21
#33holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:37:24 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Ok lemme just rephrase my whole post. >.<

Clearly you like to get characters from other PS games who aren't in this game and give them move sets that would actually work in this game. Have you considered submitting your ideas and move sets to Santa Monica to maybe actually see the characters you give move sets to as actual DLC in this game?

Do you get me??? lol.

Ahhhhhhh I get it now, lolol.

If I thought SM would actually try and get these characters into the game I'd have no reason not to submit these to them, but also I just don't know how I'd go about doing that.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com