Yolo SWAGGGG

#1BluBlue4Posted 2/17/2013 1:54:40 AM
Now that I've got your attention.

What's the point of Raiden's combo variations after Neutral Triangle? I know that two squares knocks them on their butts for an ap burst combo. I love that one. All of the other variations seem to give very little ap and not much combo potential.

Am I missing something?
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#2holysquidPosted 2/17/2013 2:00:24 AM
They look cool, I guess.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 2/17/2013 3:17:49 AM(edited)
because spamming the best combo over and over is boring and stale, you have to look cool and flashy. if you just want to cheese it, pick sly, but ppl like you less. a real good player can use a variety of combos and challenge themself, instead of the same cookie cutter thing over and over.
#4BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 3:47:45 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
because spamming the best combo over and over is boring and stale, you have to look cool and flashy. if you just want to cheese it, pick sly, but ppl like you less. a real good player can use a variety of combos and challenge themself, instead of the same cookie cutter thing over and over.

I appreciate that you replied to my lonely topic, but that wasn't an answer.

From a gameplay perspective they don't seem to add anything.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#5PhantomEmperorPosted 2/17/2013 4:14:08 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

What did i tell you >:( stfu retro
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`