The highest kat/emmett you've seen so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The highest kat/emmett you've seen so far?

User Info: I_phantom

I_phantom
3 years ago#11
I saw a 450+ Kat last timed I played and they were shockingly terrible. Mine is approaching 100 and I was much better.

Maybe if this game didn't reward doing the same thing over and over people would adapt and get better faster.

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
3 years ago#12
I played with a lvl 999 Kat yesterday, awesome right? nope. She sucked horribly and kept knocking the enemies out of my empty cancel combos every time I would do them.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
3 years ago#13
Saw a kat with 5?? Yesterday
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
I saw a 999 Kat a few days after her release. The first thing I thought was "Somebody has a waifu."
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.

User Info: BirdPwNz100

BirdPwNz100
3 years ago#15
That 666 goes perfectly with Dante.
PSN: oBirdPwNz-

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#16
Ive seen a level 999 Kat AND Emmet a day or two ago. Its quite sad.
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The highest kat/emmett you've seen so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived