Jak is such a bad character.

#1JammerzWPosted 2/17/2013 12:12:48 PM
I hate him more and more each time I play as him.

/topic

Jak sucks

All of his supers suck, ALL OF THEM

bawwww hatred.

AP gain sux.

Wasted so much time playing as him.

Yep.
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 2/17/2013 12:13:44 PM
Bait.
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#3PielordXPosted 2/17/2013 12:14:41 PM
How much time do you spend in the air?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#4JammerzW(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:15:54 PM
No, being serious. I main Jak, I've had him 999'd for months and black belted every time. And he just comes up short and he can be frustrating to play as. Where better to vent than to an anonymous message board?
---
#5J_Dawg_Posted 2/17/2013 12:18:30 PM
Gotta love those 5 AP moves.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Ratchet, Kat
#6ZeroGravity38Posted 2/17/2013 12:20:46 PM
Pew pew pew.
---
PSN: ZeroGravity38
SSBB FC:1679-1467-0742
#7NDgamer1122Posted 2/17/2013 12:23:19 PM
I feel the exact same way. It's like no matter how much I use him (level 999 right now), he never gets better past a certain point. He's held back by s*** AP gain, craptastic level 1 and 2 supers, and no reliable hit confirms.

And then people go and say "Well just play as a different character."

How about no? This is a mascot brawler. I should be able to use the character I actually like and be able to win consistently with enough practice, instead of being thwarted by Kratos once again reaching his level 3 in one minute, or having some hit confirm spammer get lucky and hit me and win not by skill, but by doing the same damn thing over and over and hit me because it's only possible to dodge it for so long.

This game is terribly balanced. Period.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#8JammerzW(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:25:51 PM
PielordX posted...
How much time do you spend in the air?

Regardless of how much time you spend in the air, Jak's air game is so telegraphed and hit and run that it's inconsistent and time consuming COUPLED with relatively low AP for moves like air f1 etc. Urgh, he's such a loser. As much as I like the character, he just get's dropkicked by 95% of the roster.
---
#9JammerzW(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:28:24 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
I feel the exact same way. It's like no matter how much I use him (level 999 right now), he never gets better past a certain point. He's held back by s*** AP gain, craptastic level 1 and 2 supers, and no reliable hit confirms.

How about no? This is a mascot brawler. I should be able to use the character I actually like and be able to win consistently with enough practice, instead of being thwarted by Kratos once again reaching his level 3 in one minute, or having some hit confirm spammer get lucky and hit me and win not by skill, but by doing the same damn thing over and over and hit me because it's only possible to dodge it for so long.

I agree. I even feel that Jak's level 3 is a bit rubbish, I just feel as though I have so little time to do anything. I feel lucky to get all 6/4 available kills!
---
#10crashbfan-23Posted 2/17/2013 12:29:33 PM
JammerzW posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

I agree. I even feel that Jak's level 3 is a bit rubbish, I just feel as though I have so little time to do anything. I feel lucky to get all 6/4 available kills!

switch to sackboy for maximum killings
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23