The "Other" Nerf/Buff Thread

#1jimboo87Posted 2/17/2013 2:40:06 PM
Choose your characters that you feel needs a Nerf./Buff

Nerf:
1. Sir Daniels lv 1 is waaay to fast! You cant even jump without getting killed like every time. NERF!

2. Dantes pistols are too overpowered. They cant be avoided and always lands that massive damage on everyone.

Buff:

1.Slys lv1 definitely need a Buff up. I never recall see anyone die when I`ve heard the phrase "Glad I could help"

2. Nathan Drake really needs a infinite barrels Buff. Now he only kicks in the air after you throw one of them out.
#2yohvsnarutoPosted 2/17/2013 2:42:13 PM
jimboo87 posted...
Choose your characters that you feel needs a Nerf./Buff

Nerf:
1. Sir Daniels lv 1 is waaay to fast! You cant even jump without getting killed like every time. NERF!

2. Dantes pistols are too overpowered. They cant be avoided and always lands that massive damage on everyone.

Buff:

1.Slys lv1 definitely need a Buff up. I never recall see anyone die when I`ve heard the phrase "Glad I could help"

2. Nathan Drake really needs a infinite barrels Buff. Now he only kicks in the air after you throw one of them out.

^Troll.
---
ssbb code :2364-4568-8421
jus code :4641 2665 6784
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/17/2013 2:42:47 PM
That Drake buff would really be a nerf. Nobody knows this but the kick without a barrel hitconfirms into Level 3 AND gives 5 AP. Good stuff.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 2/17/2013 2:44:35 PM
Buff for Hei's beach ball. It needs more purple on it.
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#5xdifferentxPosted 2/17/2013 2:45:23 PM
kat needs higher ap gain, should be like 1.5x what it is now..
#6GrindRaXcessPosted 2/17/2013 2:47:07 PM
Nerf toros neutral square. Its range is way too long.

buff drakes barrel explosion. Its too small and gives no gud ap
---
PSN: AxiomPwns
PSABR Belts: FFA - Red , 2v2 - Black
#7Doom_JPosted 2/17/2013 2:54:11 PM
Nerfs:

Kat- shuts the f*** up

Drake- Lvl 3 gun has limited ammo

Buffs:

Jak- make him better

Sir dan- stops being boring to play as
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/17/2013 3:02:02 PM
Nerf:

Bioshock man - They didn't cripple him enough. Take away his super shield and give each of his plasmid attacks a 1 second delay.

Jack Skellington - Make his fire smaller and only give 1 ap at a time. Increase his green hands start up by 3 seconds and increase the ap needed for his supers by 100.

The Clown - Make the mines a 70% chance of blowing up in his face upon using, making him lose 50 ap.

Dawg - Make her shut the hell up.

Buff:

The Squirrel: Its not fair that he can't block. It automatically makes him bottom tier, give him the ability to block AND go invisible. Also increase his AP gain by 20 per move.

Orlando Bloom - Make his barrels explosion radius bigger and make the ak last longer. Increase his level 3's timer by 5 seconds since its so unreliable and hard to hit anyone.

The God of Square - Make his circle moves give 50 more ap per hit so people actually use them more.

This will balance the game a ton more.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#9TheBlackAce222Posted 2/17/2013 4:35:57 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Orlando Bloom - Make his barrels explosion radius bigger and make the ak last longer. Increase his level 3's timer by 5 seconds since its so unreliable and hard to hit anyone.

The God of Square - Make his circle moves give 50 more ap per hit so people actually use them more.

Orlando Bloom. Pffft.

Buff Emmett. Infinate rocket and shotgun ammo, all level 1 become rocket level 1
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#10TchROLLPosted 2/17/2013 11:58:17 PM
-Kat doesn't need a higher Ap gain, shes fine the way she is no buffs or nerfs needed
-Sly's level 1 can't be interupted once it has already started, even when he's knocked back his level 1 still continues, but ain't too much of a problem, but just so dang fast.
-Drakes Barrel and Ak is a nightmare, he's free too roam everywhere while the barrels are rolling everywhere, he gains Ap fast and his level 3 is long.
-Kratos gains Ap fast, level 3 ain't much of a pain then Drakes level 3, but Kratos is a quick hitter.