The #1 & 2 best players of PSABR

#11blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:18:33 PM
Simsyas posted...
blazin640 posted...
Simsyas posted...
k

And here we have a hater in its natural habitat.

Don't take pictures without my permission. I have rights, too. >:/

*Troll face*
---
There goes my free time
#12SelitePosted 2/17/2013 4:33:16 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Selite posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
There is a guy who goes by Ichiraku_Ramen and is extremely good with Raiden. He is a pretty big d*** and very arrogant, but I can't deny that his Raiden is impressive.

Whats your PSN? >.>

You're him, aren't you?

My implication was that you're him, slyly making yourself look good :P
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#13DHG_SweepPosted 2/17/2013 4:38:46 PM
blazin640 posted...
Charizard and Dolsot.

It really takes skill to win but troll the entire time you are in the match.

Honestly you guys are the best this game has to offer. Everybody else needs to learn how to actually play this game. Watch these two in action. It's very entertaining yet shows skill that nobody else possess. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

All these 1v1 topics embarrass me. Learn to play the game before you embarrass yourself.

Trolling actually takes skill you noobs.

What did I win? Your trolling is top tier too, I'm still trying to get your techchasing teabags down haha.

Also Wanna be #1. ill troll charizard till he ragequits life.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#14blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:47:14 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
blazin640 posted...
Charizard and Dolsot.

Honestly you guys are the best this game has to offer. Everybody else needs to learn how to actually play this game. Watch these two in action. It's very entertaining yet shows skill that nobody else possess. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

All these 1v1 topics embarrass me. Learn to play the game before you embarrass yourself.

What did I win? Your trolling is top tier too, I'm still trying to get your techchasing teabags down haha.

Lol charizards pretty trollish though so watch it. And My tech chasing teabags are a dark secret.

We need to play again sometime. Our trolling was the best part of my Christmas. I haven't laughed like that in any video game.
---
There goes my free time
#15Charizard18Posted 2/17/2013 4:59:15 PM
wut
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#16blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:02:49 PM(edited)
Charizard18 posted...
wut

I was talkin about Wild Charizard, not you.

Gosh.
---
There goes my free time
#17Charizard18Posted 2/17/2013 5:05:58 PM
blazin640 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
wut

I was talkin about Wild Charizard, not you.

Gosh.

oh, always stealing my thunder, that one :[
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#18DHG_SweepPosted 2/17/2013 5:08:19 PM
blazin640 posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
blazin640 posted...
Charizard and Dolsot.

Lol charizards pretty trollish though so watch it. And My tech chasing teabags are a dark secret.

We need to play again sometime. Our trolling was the best part of my Christmas. I haven't laughed like that in any video game.

Sounds good lol. Ill start working on my half of the missleheart. ;)
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#19blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:11:36 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
blazin640 posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
blazin640 posted...
Charizard and Dolsot.

Sounds good lol. Ill start working on my half of the missleheart. ;)

Lol dude I seriously need to practice that too. My timing is off. Superbot needs to buff the length of the missile and add fireworks at the end.
---
There goes my free time