Does this game have that 1 character you can never get bored with?

#21Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/17/2013 5:17:27 PM
Good Cole and Sir Dan. Just something about them. Kat I'm slowly getting bored of, she's pretty much one different move linking into the same combo over and over
---
GT: Dsurion21
#22tacomangsxPosted 2/17/2013 5:19:19 PM
Nobody for me. Everyone gets stale after awhile.

Then again I haven't really played with half the roster because I simply don't approve of them being there in the first place. I've given them tries and I figured they'd be how they are. However if it really came down to picking, I'd have to go with Jak.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#23G-ScythePosted 2/17/2013 5:27:56 PM
No. No game does
I have a short attention span and usually switch mains often in any fighting game
Though there are some character that I come back to more than others
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#24taoxadasaPosted 2/17/2013 5:43:47 PM
None (or all), because I play as everyone and I haven't gotten tired of any of them.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#25SpacePirateKhanPosted 2/17/2013 5:44:44 PM
mtKing52 posted...
Shorydouken posted...
Radec. People gonna think I'm a huge spammer, then realize "Oh s***! He's good upclose too!"

You're a spammer up close, so many times I'll be grabbed by you.

I prefer to call it "recycling." Why throw out a perfectly good move when you could reuse it?
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#26Android_AwesomePosted 2/17/2013 5:50:45 PM
The game only gets boring when i'm constantly visiting Hades or when it's Drake Time.
#27FreshaSaurusRexPosted 2/17/2013 5:58:48 PM
I always enjoy some Fat Princess.
---
"I will literally murder the person of your choosing if you just let me out of here. I never even liked Marcus, just, just say the word." - Claptrap
#28foxizardPosted 2/17/2013 6:04:21 PM
Dante for me.

IMO, he's easy to use, is rather strong and I think he's rather good looking :)
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest VII (3DS), Professor Layton to Kiseki no Kamen PLUS (3DS), Digimon Adventure (PSP),
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414
#29ShorydoukenPosted 2/17/2013 6:05:12 PM
foxizard posted...
Dante for me.

IMO, he's easy to use, is rather strong and I think he's rather good looking :)

Please, god, don't be another Roxxy
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20
#30arclouks_xPosted 2/17/2013 6:05:30 PM
God=sly.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:,Ps all stars(Dat kat),Dissidia Duodecim, Vagrant story.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png