ATTN: Top Nariko players. I need your help.

#11Blue_BaIIzPosted 2/17/2013 10:34:30 PM
The animation of that move lasts quite long, so your idea is to net 2 kills consistently. If I want to claim the match with one level 3, I'd have to use triangle with a good read. Playing your Drake, I absolutely did not want to go for another level 3 and had to make good reads like in our last few games. Against certain characters I do feel more comfortable with getting two level 3s for the win, so I'll keep that in mind.

Emarrassing experience the other day: I was sparring with LizardHeart and got two level 3s during our match but didn't win. He completely dodged my first level 3 lol, this taught me how good Ratchet's roll was compared to the rest of the cast.
#12CrabhammarPosted 2/17/2013 10:37:30 PM
Blue_BaIIz posted...
He completely dodged my first level 3 lol

I think I would have cried :P
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#13blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:45:44 PM
Blue_BaIIz posted...
The animation of that move lasts quite long, so your idea is to net 2 kills consistently. If I want to claim the match with one level 3, I'd have to use triangle with a good read. Playing your Drake, I absolutely did not want to go for another level 3 and had to make good reads like in our last few games. Against certain characters I do feel more comfortable with getting two level 3s for the win, so I'll keep that in mind.

Emarrassing experience the other day: I was sparring with LizardHeart and got two level 3s during our match but didn't win. He completely dodged my first level 3 lol, this taught me how good Ratchet's roll was compared to the rest of the cast.

Rolls are sometimes the best options in surprising situations where you'd think air camping would work better (since that's what the rest of the game essentially is).

And that's just regular rolls. It's true, they seem to have given Ratchet an even better roll than normal.
#14Blue_BaIIzPosted 2/17/2013 10:51:34 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Blue_BaIIz posted...
He completely dodged my first level 3 lol

I think I would have cried :P

Something special did happen afterwards, though. I used that rage and got my fastest level 3 against a top level player. While I got 750AP, he only gained 50ish during that time. I was completely in the zone and felt unstoppable. Too bad I still lost lol.