Katos, the female Kratos..

#1xdifferentxPosted 2/17/2013 9:31:32 PM(edited)
between her 20 second long combos that wield 140+ ap and her constant screaming, she has easily become the easiest character and the most annoying one in the game..

she wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have that stupid gravity grip thing.. and i honestly don't think she even needs it considering i can get 150 ap from a combo without it..

just venting, tired of running into matches with 2-3 Kats..
#2LaKizzle23Posted 2/17/2013 9:29:55 PM
I agree.

The gravity pull move is the main reason why everyone can get Ap bursts and kills with her so easily. If it was removed (which I doubt it will be) she would be much more balanced imo.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
Mains: Dante (the best ever) , Good Cole (starting to suck with him...)
#3xdifferentx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:34:44 PM
down triangle into square, down square, square, square, square, triangle, triangle. 150ap right there without the use of the gravity pull, she really does not need it.
#4bartz90Posted 2/17/2013 9:37:31 PM
I don't know. I don't have too much trouble with Kats, not like Kratos' who just seem to be untouchable sometimes (their partner helps).

Maybe there aren't that many good Kats out there right now.
---
-
#5CrabhammarPosted 2/17/2013 9:39:30 PM
LMAO
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#6DireProphecyPosted 2/17/2013 10:41:22 PM
I don't believe she's OP. Also, the "easiness" of her combos really should have nothing to do with whether she is OP or not.
#7PielordXPosted 2/17/2013 10:42:25 PM
DireProphecy posted...
I don't believe she's OP. Also, the "easiness" of her combos really should have nothing to do with whether she is OP or not.

Go on...
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#8tacomangsxPosted 2/17/2013 10:43:20 PM
Face it, she is easy mode. She makes Kratos look like you need at least some skill. Ever have a match with 3 Kats? The worst experience of my life. Aside from 3 Emmets with rocket launchers.

Talk about boring.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#9DireProphecyPosted 2/17/2013 11:01:12 PM
PielordX posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Go on...

Meh I don't feel like explaining in depth my reasoning. But on paper if you list all of her strengths she seems overpowered. However, in reality they don't all pan out that way. Also, her grab is bad. Twice as much cooldown as other grabs just to have a small hitbox behind you? Eff dat. I don't understand why her grab is hyped so much.
#10dooms14Posted 2/17/2013 11:03:12 PM
Like Kratos learn to block my friends, I take obvious gravity combos over turrets and sackboy traps any day.