Katos, the female Kratos..

#11wwinterj25Posted 2/17/2013 10:13:19 PM
Is Katos what you get when Kratos "destroys" Kat?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#12urbanpwner2Posted 2/18/2013 1:08:23 AM
Man whoever complains about kat outside of1v1 needs training
---
PSN:corbin1xo
PSASBR MAIN:Spike,Drake,Heihachi,Cole(s) Kat and Kratos
#13co1onelPosted 2/18/2013 1:13:36 AM
urbanpwner2 posted...

Pretty much this. She sucks at crowd control and has trouble gaining AP outside of combos. With that said I don't know how you keep running into matches with 3 kats because I haven't found I single match with more than 1 Kat all day.

She's clearly OP in 1v1, but so is nearly every character according to this board.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#14Retroxgamer0Posted 2/18/2013 2:20:38 AM(edited)
i agree kat is the easiest character in the game, but i dont think shes the strongest at all. i think theres a few characters simply superior. of that--nathan drake, raiden, and kratos are definately stronger than her. also fat princess's hit confirm is better than kat's because it starts in the air and shes super safe and doesnt need to charge it. also kat only has a few hit confirms, other characters have more. i still play as kat, but i hate when people expect her to be overpowered because shes only a little bit =p but kat is my favorite character because i like gravity rush not because shes easy.
#153D3Posted 2/18/2013 3:01:59 AM
I've yet to see a Kat win in FFA.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#16dooms14Posted 2/18/2013 3:11:01 AM
co1onel posted...
urbanpwner2 posted...

Pretty much this. She sucks at crowd control and has trouble gaining AP outside of combos. With that said I don't know how you keep running into matches with 3 kats because I haven't found I single match with more than 1 Kat all day.

She's clearly OP in 1v1, but so is nearly every character according to this board.

This i have to sometimes pick my battles, like toss Debris or "Teabag" to get attention. Her crowd control game is poor.
#17Retroxgamer0Posted 2/18/2013 6:18:29 AM
dooms14 posted...
co1onel posted...
urbanpwner2 posted...

This i have to sometimes pick my battles, like toss Debris or "Teabag" to get attention. Her crowd control game is poor.

in comparison, emmetts crowd control is excellent, they tried to make two very contrasting characters. one melee and fast, the other ranged and slow.