Drake's air down triangle...

#1DB-RBPosted 2/17/2013 10:15:32 PM
Is the WORST move and most USELESS in the whole game. Even Jak's moves have more use than it. Seriously, this is lowvrange, low ap, and lasts too short with no stun time. Why even have this move in the game?
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#2McFordmansonPosted 2/17/2013 10:18:20 PM
Destroying mines and making people flinch.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#3Myles98Posted 2/17/2013 10:18:33 PM
I know right?

He should be able to pull out his minigun midair and spin the barrel at such a high velocity that it can keep him airborne and rain down a barrage of deadly bullets.

Beautiful.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#4CrabhammarPosted 2/17/2013 10:19:05 PM
Mine destroying is literally its only purpose.
#5dooms14Posted 2/17/2013 10:19:29 PM
Support or catch wake ups? i dunno
#6LightEcoSagePosted 2/17/2013 10:21:51 PM
McFordmanson posted...

Exactly good for destroying traps. People need to understand when characters have very strong moves other moves need to be weak for balancing. The air down triangle is great for traps like Slys bomb, Sweet Tooth bomb, Sackboy trap, etc. Im not trying to be rude, but people need to think from all perspectives before they post :/
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#7DHG_SweepPosted 2/17/2013 10:22:30 PM
McFordmanson posted...

This. You can start a combo with it although its rare you would over a.d1.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#8DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:22:54 PM
McFordmanson posted...

doesn't really make people flinch, and air down circle also destroys mines but better. This down air triangle move has low range as i said, so it can't really destroy mines unless you are really close.
---
#9DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:25:16 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
McFordmanson posted...

Exactly good for destroying traps. People need to understand when characters have very strong moves other moves need to be weak for balancing. The air down triangle is great for traps like Slys bomb, Sweet Tooth bomb, Sackboy trap, etc. Im not trying to be rude, but people need to think from all perspectives before they post :/

his air down circle is better. works the same too.
---
#10LightEcoSagePosted 2/17/2013 10:35:45 PM
DB-RB posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
McFordmanson posted...

his air down circle is better. works the same too.

But it makes him vulnerable and takes longer to recover from. It will make you lose time to gain AP from opponents. Did I not just say think before you answer :(
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader