Which characters could you beat in a fight in real life?

#31co1onelPosted 2/18/2013 2:15:44 AM(edited)
Myles98 posted...
Sackboy because he's like 8cm tall.

What do you do when he spawns an 8m stone block?
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#32BluBlue4Posted 2/18/2013 2:33:06 AM
Snovvbub posted...
BluBlue4 posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Mm, sorry, I missed that.

I forgive you.

It takes a very strong (and tall) man to forgive.

Sounds hot

Damn right. Like some kind of a hot potato. Or a hot ice tea powder mix.

imagine battery acid poured on a hot skillet, which is itself plastered with hotwheels(tm) flame stickers.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#33I_Wanna_Cookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:22:04 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
*turns chair backwards and sits informally*

Let me rap with you guys a sec and get real here...

If we break down each character from their respective game outside of All-Stars, there are actually very few that ANY of us would be able to beat. Given their arsenals and powers, these are the only possible characters that could really be beaten in a fight.

- Parappa: With his reliance on hand-to-hand combat and useless real-world weaponry like the skateboard, Parappa would be a pushover. If we're keeping his appearance accurate, being paper thin wouldn't help much either.

- Nathan Drake: Aside from having a heavy arsenal, Drake is essentially just as fallible as the rest of us. He may be skilled, but being human is his ultimate downfall. It would take a lot of cunning, but it wouldn't be impossible.

- Fat Princess: In a real-world scenario, it's doubtful she'd be as mobile and nimble as she is in All-Stars. This is also apparent in her own games where she has to be rolled around like a Katamari. Not much of a challenge here.

- Spike: Like Drake, Spike suffers from being a regular human. Even with access to all his gadgets, most of them would prove useless in a fight unless his main goal would be to capture an opponent rather than defeat them.

- Sir Dan: A skeleton would fall to pieces. Granted he could even function correctly.

- Toro: It's a cat. This warrants no explanation.

Pretty much every other character has either a supernatural power, an above-average skill or would simply be too great of an opponent for any of us to face in reality. From Kratos, who would literally be unstoppable to every single person on this board, to Heihachi, who would turn your face to pudding with a single punch. Sly's evasive tactics, Dante and Raiden's skilled swordsmanship and superhuman abilities, Sackboy's ability to pull hazardous objects out of thin air. The list goes on.

Logic is for wimps. I can take any of the punks in this game except Daxter.

Me IRL:
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0805/box_g_sullivan11_400.jpg
---
I'm handsome.
#34An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/18/2013 2:26:54 PM
CameramanJeff posted...
Drake.

XD ooooo Cameraman Jeff still has some unfinished business since he died in vain and Drake still had a slice of Elena at the end of Uncharted 2 XD XD XD
---
You gotta believe! That's how you receive! But if you can't relieve, then she is not doing it right.
~Cave Johnson: Say Goodbye Caroline!~
#35MalkyeaImbakPosted 2/18/2013 2:28:13 PM
I can beat but wouldn't fight Kat and Fat Princess (I don't fight chicks)

I can beat Jak (without his weapons), the cat, Parappa(Assuming he doesn't believe), sly cooper, Ratchet (without weapons), Maybe Sir Dan, and Dante (Without weapons)

I know i can't beat kratos, sweet tooth, radec, heihachi, emmett

can probably take nathan drake (without weapons)

remove weapons from the cast I think I would pawn them..if they have their weapons though im not winning
#36I_phantomPosted 2/18/2013 2:30:07 PM
Even logically I can't see how people think they could take Drake. Even unarmed the guy is a combination of John McClane and Indiana Jones.

Pretty sure I could beat up Sackboy and Fat Princess. It'd be kinda like kicking a puppy though so I wouldn't really want to. Speaking of kicking puppies I could probably beat Parappa too.
#37An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/18/2013 2:33:02 PM(edited)
I_phantom posted...
Even logically I can't see how people think they could take Drake. Even unarmed the guy is a combination of John McClane and Indiana Jones.

Pretty sure I could beat up Sackboy and Fat Princess. It'd be kinda like kicking a puppy though so I wouldn't really want to. Speaking of kicking puppies I could probably beat Parappa too.

Nathan Drake is the luckiest man alive therefore no one could take him. How many times has he cheated death? play a drinking game to that and you'll be dead. He may be fallible, but some force out there obviously wants Drake dead, and it is failing miserably. He knows how to fight too, and he is not a clean fighter either. That is what makes his fighting style so dangerous. Drake will do whatever it takes to crack your skull if he considers you an enemy.
---
You gotta believe! That's how you receive! But if you can't relieve, then she is not doing it right.
~Cave Johnson: Say Goodbye Caroline!~
#38DrunkenMegamanPosted 2/18/2013 2:33:56 PM
If I had the chance, I would beat the hell out of Fat Princess.

Cole and Emmett are too awesome for me though.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne