This goes out to all you girl gamers 'cross the PS3

#281SnovvbubPosted 2/18/2013 12:42:15 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...

I've never actually heard you use your mic.

Which, by the way, you absolutely can, I have a PS3 mic and can talk on the Vita.

It gets odd having a 2v2 partner with no conversation, but that's just what I'm used to.

So you going to lie like that. Are you not remembering that one encounter we had on DreamScape in a FFA. I had my mic on. Before the match started you said hi or something like that. I said something like oh shoot its the guy on my friends list and you sent me a msg saying yeah with an emoticon which confirmed you heard me -_-

I did send a messenger saying hi, but I didn't hear you say anything. After the match was over (that was a great Sackboy troll moment xD), you sent me 'LMFAO' and that was about it.

As for the mics, I'm being serious, if you wanna converse during 2v2 I'm down.

You don't be online enough :/

You need to be online more...

I'm sorry :(
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#282PielordXPosted 2/18/2013 12:43:15 AM
Think Big Daddy ever got laid? With a name like that, he must be pulling tons of tail.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#283blazin640Posted 2/18/2013 12:45:36 AM(edited)
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
@Pink

My clothes are only off now cause that's the only time they'll be on the floor. Better get a quick look at yourself now in the mirror. I'm pretty sure the look on both your face and outfit wont be the same once we play.

Funny guy aye?? Although you do have the upper hand because I've never 1 v 1'd before :c only once with a kratos on FFA ranked because the other 2 guys rage quit lol. We messed around for the first minute and a half then finally fought and I actually ended up winning. :3

Looks like I have the advantage then. I'll prepare my victory dance........

and the camera......

but seriously we should play sometime. Doesn't have to be 1v1 but if I'm gonna do 2v2 strip psabr, I'm gonna need a partner.
---
There goes my free time
#284wwinterj25Posted 2/18/2013 12:44:06 AM
PielordX posted...
Think Big Daddy ever got laid? With a name like that, he must be pulling tons of tail.

That's why he has little sister with him isn't it? ....
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#285LightEcoSagePosted 2/18/2013 12:44:52 AM
CourtneyGearsV2 posted...
LES just stop feeding them

Thats the one good thing about squishies. You can just stop feeding them and they die ;-]

This is true but only to an extent. See heres the thing. I have multiple trolls so they can balance it out a week on trolling me like they all know each other and have some type of routine. Example this topic I was fine in. All of a sudden I get attacked by a troll who named is Wwinterj25. I did nothing wrong in this topic yet he decides to get on my case like I did something wrong when multiple ppl have done things not acceptable. He proved in this topic that he is a troll for coming after an innocent man.

It's just sad because this proves even more that i don't start things... Sorry for getting in depth. You most likely dgaf xD.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#286LightEcoSagePosted 2/18/2013 12:46:03 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Don't leave me hangin LES >:|

WTH you talking about Icy lol!

hanging on what?

Look on front page.

I did. You ain't say nothing. Im confused man..

Topic list, I mean.

Still not making any sense.
---
#287Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/18/2013 12:46:37 AM
blazin640 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
@Pink

My clothes are only off now cause that's the only time they'll be on the floor. Better get a quick look at yourself now in the mirror. I'm pretty sure the look on both your face and outfit wont be the same once we play.

Funny guy aye?? Although you do have the upper hand because I've never 1 v 1'd before :c only once with a kratos on FFA ranked because the other 2 guys rage quit lol. We messed around for the first minute and a half then finally fought and I actually ended up winning. :3

Looks like I have the advantage then. I'll prepare my victory dance........

Just make sure you don't wave your baby banana around small fry c;

Lmao I'm sorry that might have been a bit much. Don't take it to heart though :P

But in all seriousness, I'm gonna walk away from this topic. Its starting to become way too much and people are getting quite hostile. .__.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#288wwinterj25Posted 2/18/2013 12:47:08 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
-Snip-

FB ex gf links or you are trolling yourself.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#289PielordXPosted 2/18/2013 12:49:35 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
CourtneyGearsV2 posted...
LES just stop feeding them

Thats the one good thing about squishies. You can just stop feeding them and they die ;-]

This is true but only to an extent. See heres the thing. I have multiple trolls so they can balance it out a week on trolling me like they all know each other and have some type of routine. Example this topic I was fine in. All of a sudden I get attacked by a troll who named is Wwinterj25. I did nothing wrong in this topic yet he decides to get on my case like I did something wrong when multiple ppl have done things not acceptable. He proved in this topic that he is a troll for coming after an innocent man.

It's just sad because this proves even more that i don't start things... Sorry for getting in depth. You most likely dgaf xD.

Emmy nominated sob story right here folks
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#290LightEcoSagePosted 2/18/2013 12:50:22 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
I already answered both of these questions. Are you seriously going to be this immature and restate it like I never told you what you do? Wow. Now I know its pointless continuing with you even though you've been trolling me this whole time.

I see no Facebook links. You said you would post them. I'm waiting. I don't give a crap about messaging folk on PSN as that proves nothing. I'm only asking for what you said you would provide. Judging by the long response and avoiding your threats I think your full of BS. You're a 12 year old kid who lied to the mods to get back here. You have no GF and never have. You have a obsession with Jak. I've no issues with you but these lies need to stop. FB link or GTFO.

You need to get over yourself. I told you what you could do. You either do it that way or GTFO and STFU. Those people are my references thats why I listed them so my defense would be stronger and more reliable. Like a job application where you list reliable references to back you up? You know you're a kid so you probably don't know what a job application is.

From this point on you're on your own and im ignoring you from this point on no matter what bait you try to throw at me. I'm going to go back to minding my business like how I was originally till you decided to start an argument for no reason at all.
---