So as it turns out...

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/17/2013 11:13:06 PM
And I'm not a Drake main so cut me some slack, that during his level 3, people can STILL attack him. .__. I was in a quick FFA match just now and I activated it and I only got 4 kills because when they re spawned they kept knocking me down.. I did not know that. So would the strategy be to not run away from him during his level 3, but to run TOWARDS him? :o
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/17/2013 11:14:58 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
And I'm not a Drake main so cut me some slack, that during his level 3, people can STILL attack him. .__. I was in a quick FFA match just now and I activated it and I only got 4 kills because when they re spawned they kept knocking me down.. I did not know that. So would the strategy be to not run away from him during his level 3, but to run TOWARDS him? :o

Didn't I just make a topic about this? :P
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#3dadkwasherePosted 2/17/2013 11:16:03 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Who are you?
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#4Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:16:30 PM
Did you really? .__. Topics go by so fast on this board I probably didn't notice woops xD But would my idea work?
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#5GoogleMeBabyPosted 2/17/2013 11:17:01 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

bby plz frgv me bby plz
#6GreenWildBeastPosted 2/17/2013 11:18:06 PM
After the last topic on the subject I started doing this and it seems to help... sometimes if other people know about it too... so spread the word and see you in hell drake time!
#7CrabhammarPosted 2/17/2013 11:18:24 PM
dadkwashere posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Who are you?

Like a hammer, but with more crab.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65459736
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#8blazin640Posted 2/17/2013 11:18:31 PM
how long does does drake stay stunned if you hit him?
---
There goes my free time
#9XenoFFvsPosted 2/17/2013 11:20:08 PM
blazin640 posted...

If two ppl alternate attacking drake it leaves him immobile.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#10Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:22:00 PM
XenoFFvs posted...
blazin640 posted...

If two ppl alternate attacking drake it leaves him immobile.

Unfortunately it'll only work with at least two people who know what to do. Because when I rolled away from them I managed to shoot one more person before the same two people came and knocked me down again. It's actually quite an evil plan. And I thought his level 3 was bad at first xD
---