So as it turns out...

#31Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:50:04 PM
My policy is if its not a school requirement, don't read it lol.

I'm not into big novels. I barely forced myself to read Frankenstein for my English 28 class :(

I'm more of a casual reader. I love short fiction, like the Goosebumps series!
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#32dadkwasherePosted 2/17/2013 11:52:19 PM
blazin640 posted...
dadkwashere posted...
blazin640 posted...
dadkwashere posted...
*sigh*
Do androids dream of electric sheep?

I was gonna say this. I actually was going to read that book. How good is it?

Confusing as hell. I only started understanding it 3 years aftef highschool.

well, time to put that book into "IDGAF section of my closet"

They also made a movie on it. It was interesting, but it has some major deviations from the book.
In the book, the female love interest android kills dicktards pet, while in the movie the two hook up.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#33SnovvbubPosted 2/17/2013 11:52:45 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

I'm not into big novels. I barely forced myself to read Frankenstein for my English 28 class :(

*pumps shotgun*

Get out.
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#34RainbowsaurusPosted 2/17/2013 11:53:03 PM
I dream of sheep...

edible, fluffy ones made from cotton candy.
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#35Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:55:02 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

*pumps shotgun*

Get out.

You don't like Goosebumps? D: That's all my childhood consisted of! I remember in middle school I would always get the books in the book fairs xD The show was also so cheesy and awesome! :3 Although I admit I did enjoy are you afraid of the dark more (but that's an underrated gem I wouldn't be surprised if people here didn't know what that was).
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#36blazin640Posted 2/17/2013 11:57:51 PM(edited)
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

*pumps shotgun*

Get out.

You don't like Goosebumps? D: That's all my childhood consisted of! I remember in middle school I would always get the books in the book fairs xD The show was also so cheesy and awesome! :3 Although I admit I did enjoy are you afraid of the dark more (but that's an underrated gem I wouldn't be surprised if people here didn't know what that was).

I was such a wimp in elementary school. Stuff like Goosebumps and Bunnicula scared the crap out of me lol.

The one Goosebump story I remember was the camera one.
---
There goes my free time
#37SnovvbubPosted 2/18/2013 12:15:38 AM
blazin640 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

*pumps shotgun*

Get out.

I was such a wimp in elementary school. Stuff like Goosebumps and Bunnicula scared the crap out of me lol.

The one Goosebump story I remember was the camera one.

I really liked the one with the town completely inhabited by ghosts going about their buisness.

Wait...

That was the first one.

*headwall*
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#38Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:26:17 AM
My most favorite and memorable episode/book was The Haunted Mask :3 That one was flippin awesome. Btw if you guys haven't seen are you afraid of the dark you should really check it out! I'm a 90's kid, so naturally I loved all the stuff back then :) (courage the cowardly dog was also scary as hell!)
---
#39RainbowsaurusPosted 2/18/2013 12:28:07 AM
Courage the Cowardly Dog is still my favorite show ever. I admit though, I was ridiculously scary when I was younger.

....still kinda creepy now :s
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#40Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:31:04 AM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Courage the Cowardly Dog is still my favorite show ever. I admit though, I was ridiculously scary when I was younger.

....still kinda creepy now :s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kyJTr33iM

That is all...
---