#11Rlaur2Posted 2/18/2013 9:01:45 AM
Rape.
---
-_-
#12OhSoSlyPosted 2/18/2013 9:31:55 AM
Narrasand posted...
I'll start
1.Dante's infinte combo
2.Kats who only know her basic combos and spam her hit confirm every time they get a LV 1
3.Sly
4.Drake
5.Egoistic idiots who feel the need to message someone with hateful words to make up for the fact that they are terrible at the game.

I fought you with my brother once. You tried the boom box glitch the entire match, and when you finally got it, I knocked you away from the ap, stole it all, got level 3 and killed you. You then rage quit and caused your partner to not spawn during my level 3.

You are scum and garbage. Your opinion is invalid

P.S. Dante's infinite is gayer then a glitch that instantly gets you to level 3? First off, it's not an infinite, second, Dante DESERVES the loops, he would be bottom tier if he didn't have it, and lastly Dante can be punished HARD if he misses his square attack. For the love of god they have like a 5 second cooldown.
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 2/18/2013 9:34:51 AM
Inb4peoplegetpissedatohhoslyormod
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#14OhSoSlyPosted 2/18/2013 9:42:33 AM
Narrasand posted...
I'll start
1.Me
2.Retrogamer
3.People who think the Parappa boom box glitch isn't broken and cheap (Such as me)
4.Me
5.People who think that Dante is cheap and needs a nerf (Such as me)

Fixed
#15SnovvbubPosted 2/18/2013 9:52:38 AM
OhSoSly posted...
Narrasand posted...
I'll start
1.Dante's infinte combo
2.Kats who only know her basic combos and spam her hit confirm every time they get a LV 1
3.Sly
4.Drake
5.Egoistic idiots who feel the need to message someone with hateful words to make up for the fact that they are terrible at the game.

I fought you with my brother once. You tried the boom box glitch the entire match, and when you finally got it, I knocked you away from the ap, stole it all, got level 3 and killed you. You then rage quit and caused your partner to not spawn during my level 3.

P.S. Dante's infinite is gayer then a glitch that instantly gets you to level 3? First off, it's not an infinite, second, Dante DESERVES the loops, he would be bottom tier if he didn't have it, and lastly Dante can be punished HARD if he misses his square attack. For the love of god they have like a 5 second cooldown.

Was going to take seriously but oh well
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#16OhSoSlyPosted 2/18/2013 10:05:22 AM
Snovvbub posted...
OhSoSly posted...
Narrasand posted...
I'll start
1.Dante's infinte combo
3.Sly
4.Drake

Explain
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 2/18/2013 10:07:23 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Inafterpeoplegetpissedatohhoslyormod

---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#18SnovvbubPosted 2/18/2013 10:13:48 AM
OhSoSly posted...
Snovvbub posted...
OhSoSly posted...
Narrasand posted...
I'll start
1.Dante's infinte combo
3.Sly
4.Drake

Explain

I agree with the post, but I don't take people who use gay as a synonym for bad seriously. Just habit, I suppose.
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.