hey direprophecy im calling you out

#41OhSoSlyPosted 2/18/2013 12:58:08 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
OhSoSly posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
OhSoSly posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

What -_- now i know you're a liar full of ****

I said I have a feeling you use Kat, I never said you did use Kat, calm down kid, you're starting to make things up now.

Like you did on the previous page you little *****

Why do you have to curse in every single sentence? Is your vocabulary so limited that you have to swear to get your point across? Talk to me again once you mature enough to use real words instead of that childish gibberish.

Why you side stepping what I said I clearly exposed you in the last page.

Sure kid. My story was fake. The message that was clearly sent by you on my ps3 is fake. Totally.
#42MysticalPalmPosted 2/18/2013 1:02:33 PM
i played phantomemperor 5 times today in 2v2. his partner was randomkate. he played terribly and his partner had to pick up his slack. all he did was rage on the mic and call me and my brother spammers.
#43DireProphecyPosted 2/18/2013 1:04:07 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
Wait.... you said that the ps3 is with your brother in college and you cant play till friday yet in that long post you said i lost 5-1 and you died earlier..... your story doesn't add up you damn liar. Also it was a 1v2 and i didnt get to completely finish off one of you nice bull**** story.

I bring it home on weekends so my brother can play it.
#44PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:04:48 PM
MysticalPalm posted...
i played phantomemperor 5 times today in 2v2. his partner was randomkate. he played terribly and his partner had to pick up his slack. all he did was rage on the mic and call me and my brother spammers.

Great a alt as if you couldn't get more pathetic.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#45DireProphecyPosted 2/18/2013 1:05:02 PM
MysticalPalm posted...

exposed.
#46PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:06:58 PM
DireProphecy posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
Wait.... you said that the ps3 is with your brother in college and you cant play till friday yet in that long post you said i lost 5-1 and you died earlier..... your story doesn't add up you damn liar. Also it was a 1v2 and i didnt get to completely finish off one of you nice bull**** story.

I bring it home on weekends so my brother can play it.

Yet today is monday and the match happened a few hours ago today -_- nice try you dumb *****.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#47OhSoSlyPosted 2/18/2013 1:07:09 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
MysticalPalm posted...

Dude, stop lettting your pride get to you. Just admit that you're acting way out of hand and silly. I once got very salty at crabhammar and made a topic stating my saltiness, but after 5 minutes I realized I was just being a d bag. You should learn from my mistakes and just admit that you're being a stubborn, self-absorbed slob and get over it.
#48MysticalPalmPosted 2/18/2013 1:08:23 PM
not an alt. my gamertag is queenskid06. remember now. u were going "o these guys again" whenever we played. and the funny thing is, when our first match was beginning u were complaining about a spamming toro to ur partner.
#49OhSoSlyPosted 2/18/2013 1:09:35 PM
OhSoSly posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
MysticalPalm posted...

Dude, stop lettting your pride get to you. Just admit that you're acting way out of hand and silly. I once got very salty at crabhammar and made a topic stating my saltiness, but after 5 minutes I realized I was just being a d bag. You should learn from my mistakes and just admit that you're being a stubborn, self-absorbed slob and get over it.

EDIT: Click on his profile. See how he is a veteran, his acount is older than mine, and he has more karma? Are you saying that I made an alt right now that is somehow older then me? put 2 and 2 together you prideful SOB.
#50DireProphecyPosted 2/18/2013 1:10:31 PM
This is the most I've laughed from gamefaqs ever. Thanks TC.