#3blazin640Posted 2/18/2013 3:03:57 PM
psn name confirmed.

Now for spam mail............
---
There goes my free time
#4LightEcoSagePosted 2/18/2013 3:05:45 PM
metagrossj posted...
Just letting you know nice teaming up with u yesterday awesome raiden

That guy is nothing but a punk on PSN. All he do is jump and bait to get his hits and hcs He's never direct. He plays like hes a zoner and Raiden is not a zoner.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#5SnovvbubPosted 2/18/2013 3:09:09 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
metagrossj posted...

That guy is nothing but a punk on PSN. All he do is jump and bait to get his hits and hcs He's never direct. He plays like hes a zoner and Raiden is not a zoner.

We should ban every playstyle.

Sackboys and Radecs are forbidden to do CQC, Kat is forbidden to be a hit and run character, etc.
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#6LightEcoSagePosted 2/18/2013 3:17:10 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
metagrossj posted...

Sackboys and Radecs are forbidden to do CQC, Kat is forbidden to be a hit and run character, etc.

You're starting to be a thorn on my side.... -_- If you can't see it from my perspective then don't comment like you know what you're talking about...
---
#7PhantomEmperorPosted 2/18/2013 3:19:06 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
metagrossj posted...

You're starting to be a thorn on my side.... -_- If you can't see it from my perspective then don't comment like you know what you're talking about...

Call him out
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#8SnovvbubPosted 2/18/2013 3:26:58 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
metagrossj posted...

"If you have a different perspective, you don't know what you're talking about."

Well, in that case, my life is a lie.
Excuse me while I go develop an obsession with Jak and Daxter and tell people they can't read.
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 2/18/2013 3:38:07 PM
I played him yesterday he rage quit and sent mails "reported u" he is a terrible player lol.
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#10LightEcoSagePosted 2/18/2013 3:54:55 PM(edited)
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
metagrossj posted...

"If you have a different perspective, you don't know what you're talking about."

Well, in that case, my life is a lie.
Excuse me while I go develop an obsession with Jak and Daxter and tell people they can't read.

But your obsession over Infamous 1 Cole is way stronger so its impossible xD

But you really don't understand because you wasn't in my battle.
---