Why people wanna talk crap and then when they are losing rage quit

#1DDRPimp123Posted 2/18/2013 7:16:12 PM
Ok here is the story. Me and my friend was playing 2v2 and ran across these two a holes and I wanted to play with my fat princess to get better with her. Ok. Then when we get to the loading screen the switch bug hits and gives me kratos and I am like whatever. We play and we get close and we lose. The whole time they are talking crap until the end of the match. So then I pick my main Drake and we run across them again the very next match and that whole match they are calling me a scrub because they are getting hit by my barrels over and over again. I get my lvl 3 and kill off one of them, mind u this is stock 3 and his friend has one stock left and they are still talking crap then I hear one of hem say just send me an invite and then they both rage quit. Now I ask you this, why are u going to talk crap the whole game then when you are about to lose rage quit? All we could do is laugh. Rant Over
---
Gamer Tag (Angel Devil 69) Xbox live
Angel-Devil69 and PSN
#2fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/18/2013 7:34:01 PM
Because they're scrubs who can't take a loss. Acting like they're so great but when they start losing they scrubbishly complain about spam and whatnot, until they eventually rage quit. It's so sad that the online community is like this for pretty much every competitive game. And it doesn't even have to be like tournament competitive; just any game where you go against others... I bet if Hello Kitty Island Adventure had a versus mode people would rage quit.

...also a carrot cookie to whoever knows where Hello Kitty Island Adventure is from.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/18/2013 9:16:48 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Because they're scrubs who can't take a loss. Acting like they're so great but when they start losing they scrubbishly complain about spam and whatnot, until they eventually rage quit. It's so sad that the online community is like this for pretty much every competitive game. And it doesn't even have to be like tournament competitive; just any game where you go against others... I bet if Hello Kitty Island Adventure had a versus mode people would rage quit.

...also a carrot cookie to whoever knows where Hello Kitty Island Adventure is from.

Are you referencing the South Park WoW episode? Or not.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#4fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/19/2013 2:36:46 PM
You win the carrot cookie
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!