My Grayson Hunt moveset! (protagonist from Bulletstorm)

#1holysquidPosted 2/19/2013 12:45:51 AM
A pretty cool character from a pretty good game, Grayson Hunt certainly has quite the moveset potential. I beat the game only once, and that was when it came out so I may forget a couple of minor things, but here ya go:

Ground Square
neutral Square - Uses his gun to attack an enemy directly in front of him
side Square - Performs a gravity kick, knocking enemies far away
up Square - Performs a quick, upward headbutt
down Square - Performs a slide (which does not inflict damage), allowing Grayson to move indefinitely in one direction along the battleground floor by holding the button

Aerial Square
neutral Square - (Same as ground)
side Square - (Same as ground)
up Square - (Same as ground)
down Square - Performs a downward gravity kick

Ground Triangle
neutral Triangle - Fires a round from his Screamer; hold to shoot a flaming exploding shot
side Triangle - Fires some rounds from his Peacemaker carbine; hold to fire a power shot using several magazines into one laser-like round
up Triangle - Shoots his Boneduster upward at a 45 degree angle; hold to fire a longer range shockwave
down Triangle - Fires a round from his Penetrator; hold to charge a ramming drill attack

Aerial Triangle
neutral Triangle - (Same as ground)
side Triangle - (Same as ground)
up Triangle - (Same as ground)
down Triangle - (Same as ground)

Ground Circle
neutral Circle - Shoots his Flail Gun at an enemy in front of him
side Circle - Fires a controllable round from his Head Hunter sniper rifle
up Circle - Launches a Bouncer cannonball upward and slightly forward into the air; hold to remain idle and allow the cannonball to bounce, then release the button to have it explode
down Circle - Uses his leash to pull an enemy to him

Aerial Circle
neutral Circle - (Same as ground)
side Circle - (Same as ground)
up Circle - (Same as ground)
down Circle - (Same as ground)

Level 1 Super - Grayson uses his leash to latch onto an opponent up into the air and slams them down onto the ground; killing anyone in the impact radius
Level 2 Super - Grayson pulls out his Chaingun, allowing him upward to downward firing at enemies while retaining full walking and jumping mobility
Level 3 Super - Grayson takes control of the Mechaton, which is able to fire lasers, stomp at enemies, and throw large debris across the stage

Well there ya have it. I really enjoy making these movesets, so if you have a request, don't hesitate to ask!
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 1:00:39 AM
Very nice. I really like the move set. I think my topic is dead at this point, shame. I really oughta just post the newer ones as their own topics >.>
---
GT: Dsurion21
#3holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:01:35 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Very nice. I really like the move set. I think my topic is dead at this point, shame. I really oughta just post the newer ones as their own topics >.>

Thanks! That probably wouldn't be a bad idea.
---
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 1:05:30 AM
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Yeeah. I think at this point most people wouldn't even FIND them considering all the conversation in between the different characters and stages.
---
#5holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:06:21 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Yeeah. I think at this point most people wouldn't even FIND them considering all the conversation in between the different characters and stages.

lol, too true.
---
#6SnovvbubPosted 2/19/2013 1:11:10 AM
He's my favorite robot pal!

Ishi was okay but he wasn't 50 feet tall!
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 1:11:12 AM
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

lol, too true.

Then again I'll get people like how T_I_M_B_O was with it I post individual ones with characters that aren't actually sony or 4th party characters taking it waaaaaaaay to seriously thinking I'm saying they should be in the game >.>
---
#8holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:11:59 AM
Snovvbub posted...
He's my favorite robot pal!

Ishi was okay but he wasn't 50 feet tall!

What do you think of the moveset?
---
#9BluBlue4Posted 2/19/2013 1:16:04 AM
I haven't played Bulletstorm yet, so I can't really comment on this.

Moveset requests:

Bloody Roar: Shenlong, Long, Gado, or any Bakuryu.

Megaman X: either X or Zero

Mortal Kombat: Subzero or Shoakahn.

Digimon Series/Season 3: Impmon/Beelzemon.

I'm not saying you have to do everyone of these, just tossing out some that would interest me.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#10holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:17:18 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
I haven't played Bulletstorm yet, so I can't really comment on this.

Moveset requests:

Bloody Roar: Shenlong, Long, Gado, or any Bakuryu.

Megaman X: either X or Zero

Mortal Kombat: Subzero or Shoakahn.

Digimon Series/Season 3: Impmon/Beelzemon.

I'm not saying you have to do everyone of these, just tossing out some that would interest me.

I'll probably do either Shao Khan or Subzero, since I don't really know any of the others well enough.
---