No, I want wanderer. Forget wander.

But good Moveset nonetheless.
---
There goes my free time
#22Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:08:44 AM
blazin640 posted...

Thanks, and what's the difference? Besides the fact that that's the other name they use for Wander.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#23LluaZargPosted 2/19/2013 10:15:54 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

Thanks, and what's the difference? Besides the fact that that's the other name they use for Wander.

He probably means wanderer from Journey.
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#24Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:19:58 AM
LluaZarg posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

He probably means wanderer from Journey.

Oooooh. I've always seen that fellow referred to as the Journeyer. He doesn't seem like he'd have much move set potential. Then again holysquid pulled off a Heavy Rain character move set.
---
#25xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/19/2013 10:56:42 AM
Contains too many spoilers for those who are not familiar with SotC.

But a great concept, nonetheless. I would have incorporated eagle-riding for aerial attacks, as well as maybe some torch attacks (from the 10th colossus, I believe?).
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#26Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:59:25 AM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
Contains too many spoilers for those who are not familiar with SotC.

But a great concept, nonetheless. I would have incorporated eagle-riding for aerial attacks, as well as maybe some torch attacks (from the 10th colossus, I believe?).

Eeeh, the game has been out for how long now? I think it's past the point that spoilers are too much of a problem. And I considered those but decided not. Especially decided not on the torch, simply because I despised that Colossus, second only to it's far more annoying cousin.
---
#27AWorldUnitedPosted 2/19/2013 1:01:21 PM
1- there are plenty of prior who no play the game, yet. spoil ersare
forever.

2- I like an eagle attack for an air move like Drake has his rappel move.

3. Not even one Collosus??????? that ludicrous
#28Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:30:34 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
forever.

A colossus would be kinda tough to implement into a move set, and I just really didn't like the idea of an eagle ride attack. I more meant that most people who haven't played it are probably already spoiled, and again, I apologize if I seem like an ass with how I'm saying this, it's been 8 years since it first came out. Doesn't seem like an issue at this point.
---
#29tlcstormzPosted 2/19/2013 1:46:43 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
forever.

A colossus would be kinda tough to implement into a move set, and I just really didn't like the idea of an eagle ride attack. I more meant that most people who haven't played it are probably already spoiled, and again, I apologize if I seem like an ass with how I'm saying this, it's been 8 years since it first came out. Doesn't seem like an issue at this point.

It doesn't really have anything to do with what YOU think OR what WE think, when it comes to "lol expiration dates on spoilers." I have been moderated several times over say stuff in topic titles about Resident Evil 1, Tomb Raider 1, etc. When most people talk about spoilers ON HERE...they are referring to the Spoilers Code...ON HERE.....

Cool moveset, though.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#30Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:58:00 PM
tlcstormz posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
forever.

It doesn't really have anything to do with what YOU think OR what WE think, when it comes to "lol expiration dates on spoilers." I have been moderated several times over say stuff in topic titles about Resident Evil 1, Tomb Raider 1, etc. When most people talk about spoilers ON HERE...they are referring to the Spoilers Code...ON HERE.....

Cool moveset, though.

Aaaah. Ah well, didn't know. And seriously for Resident Evil 1? Also thanks.
---