Sign here if you think Kat is not Overpowered or Broken.

#1LightEcoSagePosted 2/19/2013 7:47:37 AM
I'm not signing, because I strongly think she is broken. I have my personal reasons for this topic. (Last topic was a wording mistake).
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#2DDRPimp123Posted 2/19/2013 7:49:55 AM
No she is fair. Compared to Kratos she is really fair. Sure her down O is fast and she has a 360 grab but its still hard to get in with her against really good people.
---
Gamer Tag (Angel Devil 69) Xbox live
Angel-Devil69 and PSN
#3LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:53:05 AM
DDRPimp123 posted...
No she is fair. Compared to Kratos she is really fair. Sure her down O is fast and she has a 360 grab but its still hard to get in with her against really good people.

I said sign not debate. This isn't a debate. Im not debating this with anyone. Its a simple sign or don't sign and leave topic. Trying to get some insight here on who thinks what.
---
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/19/2013 7:53:08 AM
personal reasons for this topic (kat killed his family)
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/19/2013 7:58:11 AM(edited)
if you dont leave feedback as to why she is overpowered or not overpowered i think your signature should be disqualified, agreed?

anyways anti sign because i can see kat's obvious flaws. lack of range, slow grab, debris easily breakable, average-ish supers, needs to "get in" to do anything. also she only has a few hit confirms. raiden has like what, 6? did we count?
#6LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:00:51 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if you dont leave feedback as to why she is overpowered or not overpowered i think your signature should be disqualified, agreed?

anyways anti sign because i can see kat's obvious flaws. lack of range, slow grab, debris easily breakable, average-ish supers, needs to "get in" to do anything.

I seriously wish I can ban you and you're ignorance from my topics. As I said this is a SIGN TOPIC, comprehend? If I wanted detailed reasoning then I would have said and please explain why. And don't bring Kratos into this because using a comparison in this situation makes you bias. Isn't about Kratos and his weakness. Its about Kat so just follow directions.
---
#7PrismsbladePosted 2/19/2013 8:03:35 AM
DDRPimp123 posted...

What are you talking about? Inbetween her debris, dive attacks, and wave dash she can get in easier then any other character......
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#8PrismsbladePosted 2/19/2013 8:04:49 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

anyways anti sign because i can see kat's obvious flaws. lack of range, slow grab, debris easily breakable, average-ish supers, needs to "get in" to do anything.

I seriously wish I can ban you and you're ignorance from my topics. As I said this is a SIGN TOPIC, comprehend? If I wanted detailed reasoning then I would have said and please explain why. And don't bring Kratos into this because using a comparison in this situation makes you bias. Isn't about Kratos and his weakness. Its about Kat so just follow directions.

Couldnt you have just made a poll instead?
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#9DDRPimp123Posted 2/19/2013 8:07:29 AM
Prismsblade posted...
DDRPimp123 posted...

What are you talking about? Inbetween her debris, dive attacks, and wave dash she can get in easier then any other character......

Play against my drake and she how much she gets in lol.
---
Gamer Tag (Angel Devil 69) Xbox live
Angel-Devil69 and PSN
#10LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:07:30 AM
Prismsblade posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Couldnt you have just made a poll instead?

Didn't think people would actually not follow directions. It's part my fault for not making a poll though.
---