Sign here if you think Kat is not Overpowered or Broken.

#51LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:13:29 PM
kingtrace posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DDRPimp123 posted...
No she is fair. Compared to Kratos she is really fair. Sure her down O is fast and she has a 360 grab but its still hard to get in with her against really good people.

I said sign not debate. This isn't a debate. Im not debating this with anyone. Its a simple sign or don't sign and leave topic. Trying to get some insight here on who thinks what.

There's you saying sign or gtfo, the third post in this topic. Right from the start you did exactly you you're saying I'm making up.

Also, glad you noticed you doubled up on pathetic, but did you also realize childish and immature are the same insult?

You can't even think of more than three naughty words to call me, and that's all of your ammo. No facts, no dissections of my opinion, no evidence, no dreams, no hope.

I'm glad you ended first, because if I did it would make you look right. I hope everyone else can see this and that you are the one who is childish, irrelevant, silly, incompetent, slack-jawed, dimwitted, less than sane, busybodied, dishonest, and again, silly.

LOL. Pathetic. Someone has the IQ of a turtle... Majority of that didn't even apply to me...Misleading details seem to be your strong suit. Must feel proud.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#52kingtracePosted 2/19/2013 1:16:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
kingtrace posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DDRPimp123 posted...
No she is fair. Compared to Kratos she is really fair. Sure her down O is fast and she has a 360 grab but its still hard to get in with her against really good people.

I said sign not debate. This isn't a debate. Im not debating this with anyone. Its a simple sign or don't sign and leave topic. Trying to get some insight here on who thinks what.

There's you saying sign or gtfo, the third post in this topic. Right from the start you did exactly you you're saying I'm making up.

Also, glad you noticed you doubled up on pathetic, but did you also realize childish and immature are the same insult?

You can't even think of more than three naughty words to call me, and that's all of your ammo. No facts, no dissections of my opinion, no evidence, no dreams, no hope.

I'm glad you ended first, because if I did it would make you look right. I hope everyone else can see this and that you are the one who is childish, irrelevant, silly, incompetent, slack-jawed, dimwitted, less than sane, busybodied, dishonest, and again, silly.

LOL. Pathetic. Someone has the IQ of a turtle... Majority of that didn't even apply to me...Misleading details seem to be your strong suit. Must feel proud.

Okay, so you can't dance around anymore without being blatantly stupid, is that you saying 'Sign or gtfo', and thus not allowing people to state their opinions?

Also, bad choice. Turtles have amazing memory and reasoning skills and are among the more intelligent groups of the animal kingdom. But, hell, nobody's expecting you to pick up a biology book.
---
PSN: Kingtrace1
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#53LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:30:34 PM
Trying way to hard to sound smart. Definitely irrational and need better communication skills. Pathetic.

As I recall this is my topic so if I say I want no opinions then I don't. Its funny how you're making a big deal out of this. Such a little kid and crybaby...

^_^
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader