Finally thinking into dropping this game

#1Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/19/2013 8:52:37 AM
Now that the game has finally flopped, I find myself with little to no interest to keep playing this game.

1.-New characters are really boring and dull as hell (for me) I am already bored and canīt stand Kat voice.

2.-So far it doesnīt seems like we are going to get decent DLC characters or very demanded ones, but just crappy nobody characters like Emmet from unpopular move games or just random secondary third-party characters nobody really ever asked for AND if that ever happens it will be happeneing in MONTHS and this game is basically in itīs last breaths.

3.-They keep making Low tier characters even more horrible with unnecessary nerfs like Sir Dan who is now basically unplayable since they nerfed his shield endurace and his shield dash and you can now be stopped by anything and will eat a combo in your face, as if he wasnīt horrible and slow enough already.... they simply ruined this character forever and have no idea of what they are doing anymore.

4.-In the same way, they keep ignoring insanely underfpowered characters like Jak, who you will only play for the "lulz" because that is why his moveset is for. This only limits even more the variety of viable characters online. Making this game another "Team Trenchcoat" feast.

5.-Glitches, glitches and more glitches, now Parappa Boombox glitch, and I used o play as Parappa before it was cool.

6.-We had DmC release in January, we will get MG Rising soon and GoW Asension soon as well which means nothing but endless waves (well even more than the usual hordes) of Kratos / Raiden / Donte in the upcoming months alongside the waves of Kat players, plus these horrible and crappy generic baldies (the Coles) that I just hate to watch..... and well I just donīt want to go trough this..

7.-I am TIRED of playing in horrible stages like Time Station or the Twisted Metal stages canīt stand them and their horrible platforms.

8.-Pay for DLC, I am not paying a dime for a crappy stage that should be in since the begining considering Nariko is in the game since the start or horrible deformed minions.

9.-With so many good games ahead and nothing interesting going on for this game I really donīt see myself playing this anymore, which is a shame as i really wanted to like this game and itīs characters the same way is 2013 and I still play SSB Melee and Brawl with friends.

Since a friend allowed me to download his Online pass I still have my online pass unused so I guess i can sell the game for a good price and keep the Vita one just in case.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#2ChrisObamaPosted 2/19/2013 8:58:38 AM
Do it man I did it last week and I have no regrets.This has to be the most frustrated game I ever played in my life.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#3SelitePosted 2/19/2013 9:06:17 AM
Why do you fell like you have to justify your dropping this game with the GameFAQs board?

Just sell it and be done with it.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#4ChrisObamaPosted 2/19/2013 9:07:03 AM
Selite posted...
Why do you fell like you have to justify your dropping this game with the GameFAQs board?

Just sell it and be done with it.

Everybody has the right to an opinion. Im tired of people like you always defending this game.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/19/2013 9:10:06 AM(edited)
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Now that the game has finally flopped, I find myself with little to no interest to keep playing this game.

1.-New characters are really boring and dull as hell (for me) I am already bored and canīt stand Kat voice.

-yes they are getting very dull, this isnt a revolutionary opinion either, theyre dull for everyone whos been playing since release at this point. everything feels cookie cutter, and the whole concept of super only killing is shallow.

2.-So far it doesnīt seems like we are going to get decent DLC characters or very demanded ones, but just crappy nobody characters like Emmet from unpopular move games or just random secondary third-party characters nobody really ever asked for AND if that ever happens it will be happeneing in MONTHS and this game is basically in itīs last breaths.

-i agree we prob got the best char we're going to get already, though even if we got better, everyone would play them. it would be ps battle lightning royale, or cloud all stars royale

3.-They keep making Low tier characters even more horrible with unnecessary nerfs like Sir Dan who is now basically unplayable since they nerfed his shield endurace and his shield dash and you can now be stopped by anything and will eat a combo in your face, as if he wasnīt horrible and slow enough already.... they simply ruined this character forever and have no idea of what they are doing anymore.

-i disagree i think sir dans still playable

4.-In the same way, they keep ignoring insanely underfpowered characters like Jak, who you will only play for the "lulz" because that is why his moveset is for. This only limits even more the variety of viable characters online. Making this game another "Team Trenchcoat" feast.

-idk silver and light eco seem to be dominant with them, better than most on this board right?

5.-Glitches, glitches and more glitches, now Parappa Boombox glitch, and I used o play as Parappa before it was cool.

-i drank coffee before it was cool

6.-We had DmC release in January, we will get MG Rising soon and GoW Asension soon as well which means nothing but endless waves (well even more than the usual hordes) of Kratos / Raiden / Donte in the upcoming months alongside the waves of Kat players, plus these horrible and crappy generic baldies (the Coles) that I just hate to watch..... and well I just donīt want to go trough this..

7.-I am TIRED of playing in horrible stages like Time Station or the Twisted Metal stages canīt stand them and their horrible platforms.

-nothing they can do about that theyre already made

8.-Pay for DLC, I am not paying a dime for a crappy stage that should be in since the begining considering Nariko is in the game since the start or horrible deformed minions.

-theyve been great with dlc so far, i feel like we got off well, but yeah i cant see why id want to pay more for any stage other than grav rush one. i have kuro i will not buy anymore minions lol.

9.-With so many good games ahead and nothing interesting going on for this game I really donīt see myself playing this anymore, which is a shame as i really wanted to like this game and itīs characters the same way is 2013 and I still play SSB Melee and Brawl with friends.

-fair

Since a friend allowed me to download his Online pass I still have my online pass unused so I guess i can sell the game for a good price and keep the Vita one just in case.

--overall those are some fair claims. i prob will quit this game myself after a while it feels stagnant.
#6PrismsbladePosted 2/19/2013 9:10:58 AM
I didnt even bother reading your op, if you wanna drop this game just do so, no need making a topic about doing so,.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#7PrismsbladePosted 2/19/2013 9:11:29 AM
Prismsblade posted...
I didnt even bother reading your op, if you wanna drop this game just do so, no need making a topic about doing so.

---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#8redskinsrock26Posted 2/19/2013 9:15:13 AM
ok bye
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#9Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:16:44 AM
Prismsblade posted...
Prismsblade posted...
I didnt even bother reading your op, if you wanna drop this game just do so, no need making a topic about doing so.

well you are quoting yourself.... but I am not able to post my opinion on a board made to state opinions about a game.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#10McFordmansonPosted 2/19/2013 9:34:16 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/131/Nobody-cares-baby..._large.jpg
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.