A PSN user named tobeasoldier said to me...

#1LightEcoSagePosted 2/19/2013 9:15:25 AM
"Jak is OP and easy to use". He then went into slight detail and said his prominent factors "that make him OP are the Wave Con, Blaster and Super Dive Attack". He then added in that because Jak is "very tough" to grab that he can get to Lvl 3 way easier(which in this case faster LOL)than other characters. Furthermore he finished off by saying, "I know that you were better then me (overall), but im just really fed up with Jak's OP potential."

Please Jak mains and others who know Jak is nowhere near OP, feel free to send this guy a message telling him he has no idea what he's talking about and is greatly wrong.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#2Myles98Posted 2/19/2013 9:16:19 AM
Who was that guy using?
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#3ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/19/2013 9:19:34 AM
Who are the gamefaqs members that care?
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#4Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/19/2013 9:23:06 AM
The guy hadnīt played since the Beta it seems.

poor guy
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#5LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:32:41 AM
Myles98 posted...
Who was that guy using?

I honestly and stupidly forgot...
---
#6NDgamer1122Posted 2/19/2013 9:39:55 AM
To be fair, if Jak has one thing going for him, he is tough to grab. He can literally keep bouncing and never stay on the ground.

But everything else that guy said? Yeah, not right at all.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#7Charizard18Posted 2/19/2013 10:04:56 AM
hey man wtf is ur problem not cool wtf
---
PSN: tobeasoldier
#8LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:07:35 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
To be fair, if Jak has one thing going for him, he is tough to grab. He can literally keep bouncing and never stay on the ground.

Remember... most of the cast has moves that forces Jak to be on the ground no matter what Jak tries. Kratos has it, Nariko has it, etc. Jak is only tough to grab when players don't use the moves that puts Jak on the ground. Trust me skilled players will get Jak down on the ground. SO overall if a player can't grab Jak then.... they "lack skill" lol.
---
#9LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:08:53 AM
Charizard18 posted...
hey man wtf is ur problem not cool wtf

Are you really him?

if so then -_-.
---
#10PhantomEmperorPosted 2/19/2013 10:13:02 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

Remember... most of the cast has moves that forces Jak to be on the ground no matter what Jak tries. Kratos has it, Nariko has it, etc. Jak is only tough to grab when players don't use the moves that puts Jak on the ground. Trust me skilled players will get Jak down on the ground. SO overall if a player can't grab Jak then.... they "lack skill" lol.

But take a guess what majority of jaks do when you do slam them to the ground they just get up and jump again and repeat. But i main sir dan so the air camping nonsense wont work.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`