Who are the most annoyings character to face in your opinion?

#51blaze19_0XPosted 2/23/2013 1:38:02 AM
Father_Time89 posted...
blazin640 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
blazin640 posted...
Plus I never said he wasn't OP (even though he isn't like Kat or Sly). Seems like you just want to argue for the hell of it. I'm not interested.

Drake is never an issue unless you play FFA. So predictable and telegraphed.

Explain how that shows that I said Drake wasn't OP. That quote wasnt relevant at all. You always do this just to win.

Like I said I'm done. This is more of just babbling till one of us quits. No one wins.

Never an issue and op are mutually exclusive. It's either one or the other.
#523D3Posted 2/23/2013 1:44:55 AM
Drake and Sly
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#53Charizard18Posted 2/23/2013 1:54:15 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
blazin640 posted...
DireProphecy posted...
blazin640 posted...
You didn't read and are getting offended for no reason. Notice the topic title.

I'm not gonna argue with a guy who thinks he is gonna win on a battle of opinion. I have better things to do.

Plus you didn't even acknowledge most of what I said. That shows how badly you want to win.

I'm sorry but you said Drake was never an issue in 2 v 2, when he's pretty much the best (arguable) or one of the best (not arguable) 2 v 2 characters and most represented at the top of the leaderboards. You shoulda said "imo" then. Sorry if I came off as rude or offensive but I'm just telling it like it is. Your points for why Drake is isn't a big deal in 2 v 2 all seemed to assume that the Drake player was bad. No good Drake player is going to be predictable, or allow you to single him out in 1 v 1 when he could be supporting his partner instead (unless he knows he can take you). Also, stating that Drake doesn't have many options is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

I never said Drake was bad. By predictable I meant Moveset wise, I never mean the player themselves. Drake, for me, is an easily readable character. His start up on most moves i can see coming. And by options I meant gaining the most AP and not leaving you open. I don't mean tool set lol.

I wouldn't let other peoples opinions make you upset :p. Like I said, Drake is no prob for me, but that doesn't mean he isn't good. Cause that would be a horribly false statement.

You know 99% of the time someone says "well X character is no problem for me" it's because they haven't faced anyone good using X character.

When you beat the top 3 ranked Drakes on 2vs2 (who are all top 10 btw), then come back and say that.

Blazin as usual has no idea what he's talking about.

Lol at calling one of the best doubles characters not a problem.

Irony.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#54habbox77Posted 2/23/2013 1:54:21 AM
Spike isn't on here, why.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN:Jet_Cobra
#55Rlaur2Posted 2/23/2013 5:20:09 AM
Kratos, easily. I'll be in a match, thinking I'm doing very well since I got to level 2 in less than 30 seconds, but then I'll take a quick glance at the Kratos' player's meter and see that he's two side squares away from getting level 3.
---
-_-
#56GreenMeanPosted 2/23/2013 7:17:21 AM
Sly. By far. There is one thing that is quite annoying when playing Dan vs Sly. You can't kill him with anything but lvl 3. And you can't get to lvl 3. It's super fun.
---
PSN: PlanktonPutte
#57NintendoDudeGuyPosted 2/23/2013 11:25:42 AM
Sly is the most irritating computer pl- COUNTER!
He's always mostly invisibl- COUNTER!
He never stops usin- COUNTER!
It stuns you and then he uses his AP stea- COUNTER!
And then suddenl- GLAD I COULD HELP!
---
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
#58Father_Time89Posted 2/23/2013 2:30:09 PM
NintendoDudeGuy posted...
Sly is the most irritating computer pl- COUNTER!
He's always mostly invisibl- COUNTER!
He never stops usin- COUNTER!
It stuns you and then he uses his AP stea- COUNTER!
And then suddenl- GLAD I COULD HELP!

Oh come on Sly's doesn't spam counter that much. He also spams that one move that leaves an electric line on the floor.