Sign here if you think Kat is overpowered or broken

#1kingtracePosted 2/19/2013 12:41:35 PM
I, for one, will not be signing it because she is clearly not. She is punishible and lacks decent range options, and despite being able to hit confirm into super fairly easily she can also be punished just as easily.

Also, if you disagree, just write sign. Opinions are naughty and must be tamed.

Anyone with a debate is a fool who cannot read and is also a turtle, but a dumb turtle, not the smart kind that's been in kid's stories since the dawn of time.

If you're smarter than me, you're a child with no life and I know this because I said so.

So yeah, Kat not broken, don't agree sign then get out.
---
PSN: Kingtrace1
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#2NDgamer1122Posted 2/19/2013 12:43:07 PM
Yeah just...don't do this. Baiting him is only going to make it worse.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#3KinjishiPosted 2/19/2013 1:34:08 PM
She's new so I guess that explain why people aren't used at fighting her then claim ''omfg she's broken nerf her,etc''.

In my opinion, fighting competent Kratos is scarier than facing competent Kats even though I use her myself.
---
-PSN: Kinjishi896 -3DS FC: 0989 - 1886 - 6777
"You fight, then sleep with beautiful women, hell, fight with beautiful women!"
#4LightEcoSagePosted 2/19/2013 1:40:52 PM
Do you honestly think this is affecting me in anyway? Like lets think here. You proved yourself to be ignorant, immature and a troll while I don't give a crap at all. The purpose for this is futile and unnecessary since I already made a topic about this...(thats not closed).

It's funny how you think you're getting some typo of joy'ment out of this when im not affected at all...

(Giggles)..

*Eats popcorn and folds down chair*
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#5DreamsaberPosted 2/19/2013 1:41:06 PM
I disagree because, imo, I am smarter than you TC.
*intends yet forgets to sign*
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#6SnovvbubPosted 2/19/2013 1:45:33 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Do you honestly think this is affecting me in anyway? Like lets think here. You proved yourself to be ignorant, immature and a troll while I don't give a crap at all. The purpose for this is futile and unnecessary since I already made a topic about this...(thats not closed).

It's funny how you think you're getting some typo of joy'ment out of this when im not affected at all...

(Giggles)..

Evidently you DO still care, considering you fell for the bait hook, line and sinker.
---
I only love inFAMOUS 1.
I don't care what happens to the series anymore, Suckerpunch is dead to me.
#7LightEcoSagePosted 2/19/2013 1:46:58 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

(Giggles)..

Evidently you DO still care, considering you fell for the bait hook, line and sinker.

I didn't fall for the bait LOL! So your logic is commenting on a bating topic is falling for it? LMFAO! No that wasn't the point! Man you people prove so hard how y'all are not smart at all...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#8BirdPwNz100Posted 2/19/2013 1:47:34 PM
I think TC is sexy.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#9kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:47:55 PM
Personally, I don't think she's broken, but after having just one opinion put in my face, I can see that there are tons of people on this board with tons of opinions and that denying any or all of them without hearing them first is ludicrous.

Also, if you're going to shorten 'enjoyment' to " 'joyment' " that's where the apostrophe goes.
---
#10kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:48:51 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

(Giggles)..

I didn't fall for the bait LOL! So your logic is commenting on a bating topic is falling for it? LMFAO! No that wasn't the point! Man you people prove so hard how y'all are not smart at all...

LES, aren't you the one who said posting on YOUR bait topic was falling for the bait? Just curious.
---