The PlayStation All-Stars Community...

#71RainbowsaurusPosted 2/19/2013 2:30:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...
lol

So each time this happens you just find it funny... I see you do this everytime. You just lol like its actually funny. Its sad and immature not funny.

Reminds me of HS when someone trips or spills there lunch, everyone just laughs and does nothing to help the situation...

lol
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#72LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:32:35 PM
boy_luck posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
boy_luck posted...

I don't troll you, tc, You're wrong on all accounts. You and I got into an argument ONE time and even then I apologized for insulting you at the end. Oh, and there is no such thing as "secondary purpose(bait)." You clearly created this thread with that in mind and only that.

I'm sorry, tc, but you have deluded yourself into thinking you have some sort of hater fanbase. You have some sort of twisted delirium of grandeur. Fact of the matter is, you're a troll and most people agree with me on this, but your greatest problem is that you're a terrible troll, so everyone simply calls you out.

Too bad, tc, I was actually trying keep things rational and debateless, but you were foolish enough to fall for your own troll tactics.

Sure you don't. You're wrong on all accounts. I seriously want to know where did all these liars come from honestly. Oh and there is such a thing as secondary purpose because if I didn't make that one comment on this topic also being bait noone would have known so nice logic you have their. Hilarious.

Deluded nice word but that only applies to you fella. So I guess when I was actually minding my business and contributing to topics and I get trolled by multiple people. I guess im deluded right? You're either blind or lying to yourself aka deluding yourself. You're honestly going to say I have no trolls then y

You're going to call me a troll despite most of my relative topics and post. LOL OK!

Complete BS, wow lol. All of that literally came out of your ass.

Believe whatever you want, LES. The only truth here is that you've been called a troll on this board many, many times by a lot of people because you are one. However, as I said, you just happen to be terrible at it. Which is pretty funny if you think about it, lol.

If I suck at it then maybe its because im not a troll. Its funny how you think im a troll when im perfectly not one lol. The truth here is that when someone states something about me its 100% true no matter what because they know me(sarcasm).

You and everyone else effort is funny when you think about it...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#73dadkwasherePosted 2/19/2013 2:33:44 PM
But you guys have me.
---
Cod is like the Lil Wayne of games.
As Big Boss would say, "We need to find a more political solution. Tasty."
#74LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:33:47 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...
lol

So each time this happens you just find it funny... I see you do this everytime. You just lol like its actually funny. Its sad and immature not funny.

Reminds me of HS when someone trips or spills there lunch, everyone just laughs and does nothing to help the situation...

lol

I honestly have a right to say pathetic, because of the way you took this reply. You didn't even take it seriously. I know ydgaf, but im saying that factor is sad...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#75judgementaeonPosted 2/19/2013 2:34:19 PM
Guys, stop fighting...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
Soooo borrreed >_<
#76Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/19/2013 2:34:43 PM
Guys seriously, this isn't high school. We come on here to discuss video games not fight with one another. :|
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#77Lucarioaura22Posted 2/19/2013 2:34:52 PM
LES vs The World again? How many sequels are there?!
---
We do what we must.................