Anyone wanna play 2v2 or FFA?

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/19/2013 4:02:38 PM
I've never 1v1'd because I can't see myself enjoying it but we could also do that if you really want to. Ive been on this board since day one of this games release and I don't think ive played with any of you guys before. I don't want a super serious game though, like any game mode is fine but I want items and hazards on. And Id prefer if we used random characters and stages. :) Anyone interested?
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/19/2013 4:03:07 PM
meee
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#3Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:04:29 PM
Derp, forgot to give my psn >\\< My psn is Internoob. Put down your names in the friend request for those who do add me, so I know who is who lol. I'm online right now.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#4Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:21:47 PM
Nobody else interested? What am I not popular enough for you guys? Pfft. >.>
---
#5blazin640Posted 2/19/2013 4:22:58 PM
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.
---
There goes my free time
#6Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:26:44 PM
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

lol you :3 I'm playing with Crab right now though. Unless a 4th also wants to join so we can play all 4 of us. I'm tired of trying to have fun on quick game and running into a bunch of try hards
---
#7blazin640Posted 2/19/2013 4:30:00 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

lol you :3 I'm playing with Crab right now though. Unless a 4th also wants to join so we can play all 4 of us. I'm tired of trying to have fun on quick game and running into a bunch of try hards

Alright. I added you, so just pm me when you are ready on psn. Once it hits 5 pm, I won't be able to play till 7 just so you know.
---
There goes my free time
#8CrabhammarPosted 2/19/2013 4:30:46 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

this. I'm not even using my mains ffs.

we need 2 more for an FFA
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#9PielordXPosted 2/19/2013 4:31:43 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

I'd join but I think I'm having dinner soon
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#10Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:35:23 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

Seriously wtf. I'm just gonna noob it out with Drake. This is just ridiculous. We might as well jump to ranked.
---