Anyone wanna play 2v2 or FFA?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone wanna play 2v2 or FFA?

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#1
I've never 1v1'd because I can't see myself enjoying it but we could also do that if you really want to. Ive been on this board since day one of this games release and I don't think ive played with any of you guys before. I don't want a super serious game though, like any game mode is fine but I want items and hazards on. And Id prefer if we used random characters and stages. :) Anyone interested?
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
3 years ago#2
meee
PSN -> Bluechacho

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#3
Derp, forgot to give my psn >\\< My psn is Internoob. Put down your names in the friend request for those who do add me, so I know who is who lol. I'm online right now.
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#4
Nobody else interested? What am I not popular enough for you guys? Pfft. >.>

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
3 years ago#5
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.
There goes my free time

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#6
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

lol you :3 I'm playing with Crab right now though. Unless a 4th also wants to join so we can play all 4 of us. I'm tired of trying to have fun on quick game and running into a bunch of try hards

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
3 years ago#7
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

lol you :3 I'm playing with Crab right now though. Unless a 4th also wants to join so we can play all 4 of us. I'm tired of trying to have fun on quick game and running into a bunch of try hards

Alright. I added you, so just pm me when you are ready on psn. Once it hits 5 pm, I won't be able to play till 7 just so you know.
There goes my free time

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
3 years ago#8
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

this. I'm not even using my mains ffs.

we need 2 more for an FFA
PSN -> Bluechacho

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
3 years ago#9
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

I'd join but I think I'm having dinner soon
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#10
Crabhammar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
blazin640 posted...
Baby I can change!!!!!!

But seriously I'm down.

Seriously wtf. I'm just gonna noob it out with Drake. This is just ridiculous. We might as well jump to ranked.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone wanna play 2v2 or FFA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived