Just got my 1st hatemail because I just HC to Level 1 both opponents to victory.

#1Zero_ShamePosted 2/19/2013 10:30:44 PM
Partner DCd and one of the other guys had obvious connection issues so it was basically 1v1.

I used an easy combo on the new character I used to get 3 kills to their 1. Their partner seemed to sort his connection issues out and was back in before the last one so that kill on me doesnt count!! Haha.

Anywho, I did the same to the second player and, 3 to his 1, that one did count though.

Seriously, I knew before that HC to Level 1s were unbalanced as hell, but I never used a character with one, but now its like a completely different game.

I cant see why anyone would choose anything but a character with a HC to level 1, especially the characters with braindead easy combos, aside from the lulz.
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 2/19/2013 10:32:41 PM
Well... What character were you using?
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#3SnovvbubPosted 2/19/2013 10:32:50 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Partner DCd and one of the other guys had obvious connection issues so it was basically 1v1.

I used an easy combo on the new character I used to get 3 kills to their 1. Their partner seemed to sort his connection issues out and was back in before the last one so that kill on me doesnt count!! Haha.

Anywho, I did the same to the second player and, 3 to his 1, that one did count though.

Seriously, I knew before that HC to Level 1s were unbalanced as hell, but I never used a character with one, but now its like a completely different game.

I cant see why anyone would choose anything but a character with a HC to level 1, especially the characters with braindead easy combos, aside from the lulz.

You didn't realize this weeks ago when you picked up a HC character?
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#4SnovvbubPosted 2/19/2013 10:33:28 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#5InninXIPosted 2/19/2013 10:33:29 PM
Same topic? Oh.
/thread
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#6ElpizoRenevantPosted 2/19/2013 10:34:18 PM
Who exactly were these "characters"? The only character I know without any valid hit confirm is Jak.
---
"This guy are sick."
-Aerith, Final Fantasy VII
#7Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:34:36 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Zero_Shame posted...

You didn't realize this weeks ago when you picked up a HC character?

I just got my first hatemail today :)
#8SnovvbubPosted 2/19/2013 10:36:06 PM
ElpizoRenevant posted...
Who exactly were these "characters"? The only character I know without any valid hit confirm is Jak.

Down Circle facing away from opponent -> Super
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#9Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:36:12 PM
InninXI posted...
Same topic? Oh.
/thread

I made a topic before about getting my FIRST hatemail? Mind pointing out the topic that is the same as this one?

Ill wait.

I know its hard for you and your ilk but please do try to become better than trash. Please.
#10Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:37:14 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Well precisely prior to the one I used that spurred this topic, I was using another with an easy HC to level 1.

Not sure that matters in this topic though.

:)