Just got my 1st hatemail because I just HC to Level 1 both opponents to victory.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just got my 1st hatemail because I just HC to Level 1 both opponents to victory.

User Info: Zero_Shame

Zero_Shame
3 years ago#1
Partner DCd and one of the other guys had obvious connection issues so it was basically 1v1.

I used an easy combo on the new character I used to get 3 kills to their 1. Their partner seemed to sort his connection issues out and was back in before the last one so that kill on me doesnt count!! Haha.

Anywho, I did the same to the second player and, 3 to his 1, that one did count though.

Seriously, I knew before that HC to Level 1s were unbalanced as hell, but I never used a character with one, but now its like a completely different game.

I cant see why anyone would choose anything but a character with a HC to level 1, especially the characters with braindead easy combos, aside from the lulz.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#2
Well... What character were you using?
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X

User Info: Snovvbub

Snovvbub
3 years ago#3
Zero_Shame posted...
Partner DCd and one of the other guys had obvious connection issues so it was basically 1v1.

I used an easy combo on the new character I used to get 3 kills to their 1. Their partner seemed to sort his connection issues out and was back in before the last one so that kill on me doesnt count!! Haha.

Anywho, I did the same to the second player and, 3 to his 1, that one did count though.

Seriously, I knew before that HC to Level 1s were unbalanced as hell, but I never used a character with one, but now its like a completely different game.

I cant see why anyone would choose anything but a character with a HC to level 1, especially the characters with braindead easy combos, aside from the lulz.

You didn't realize this weeks ago when you picked up a HC character?
Fan of Jason Cottle

Snovvbub
3 years ago#4
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Fan of Jason Cottle

User Info: InninXI

InninXI
3 years ago#5
Same topic? Oh.
/thread
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"

User Info: ElpizoRenevant

ElpizoRenevant
3 years ago#6
Who exactly were these "characters"? The only character I know without any valid hit confirm is Jak.
"This guy are sick."
-Aerith, Final Fantasy VII

Zero_Shame
3 years ago#7
Snovvbub posted...
Zero_Shame posted...

You didn't realize this weeks ago when you picked up a HC character?

I just got my first hatemail today :)

Snovvbub
3 years ago#8
ElpizoRenevant posted...
Who exactly were these "characters"? The only character I know without any valid hit confirm is Jak.

Down Circle facing away from opponent -> Super
Fan of Jason Cottle

Zero_Shame
3 years ago#9
InninXI posted...
Same topic? Oh.
/thread

I made a topic before about getting my FIRST hatemail? Mind pointing out the topic that is the same as this one?

Ill wait.

I know its hard for you and your ilk but please do try to become better than trash. Please.

Zero_Shame
3 years ago#10
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Well precisely prior to the one I used that spurred this topic, I was using another with an easy HC to level 1.

Not sure that matters in this topic though.

:)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just got my 1st hatemail because I just HC to Level 1 both opponents to victory.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived