Picking up Good Cole

#31KindertotenwaldPosted 2/20/2013 12:13:32 PM
DireProphecy posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
Spike

I...also enjoy him.

Unfortunately...bad supers. =/

My same issue with Sir Dan. I enjoy him too, even if he is rather slow.

It's like they made all the non-combo based characters bad for some reason.

Bad supers, yes. But what if I told you Spike can get his level 3 in less than a minute. His AP gain is honestly one of the best, on par with Drake and slightly below Kratos. He's one of my 3 mains and I enjoy using him so much but I just wish he had better supers.

Any character can get their level 3 in a less than a minute, but I highly doubt you ment in level play.
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#32NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:55:03 PM
Maybe I should just play as Drake. As a character from his series...he's decent enough. As a character in this game, he's obviously high tier. Extremely useful and safe barrels, which can hit confirm into his level 1 if used correctly. His supers are all actually good, and his combos are simple (barrel to run and gun, haymaker - slide kick - haymaker/3 hit combo/run and gun). And given he is a projectile character, it's obvious he can play a hit n' run and zoning game. Too bad his mobility is not absolutely great, but maybe I can make the zipline work. Swinging AK in the air will help extend my jumps, too.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#33LaKizzle23Posted 2/20/2013 1:33:56 PM
If you want to get better at timing combos, just practice.

Practice, practice, practice.

His combos are pretty much all the same though, and involve the tether, ice barrier, and ice rocket/missile loop. There are some variations to his boring combos/loops (which do look nicer), but you'll wind up doing the loop over and over again due to practical-ness.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
Mains: Dante (the best ever) , Good Cole (starting to suck with him...)
#34NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:56:22 PM
His combos are pretty much all the same though, and involve the tether, ice barrier, and ice rocket/missile loop. There are some variations to his boring combos/loops (which do look nicer), but you'll wind up doing the loop over and over again due to practical-ness.

Ick. That sounds really boring to me. Plus, I feel like I'll either have to focus on always doing that, or always jumping and zoning. May as well work with someone more simple to use.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.