wow raiden can grapple too in MGR

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/20/2013 3:33:10 PM
so both dante and raiden have ways to grapple enemies in their games. so much potential for movesets and they wasted it ;/ yet kat, who cannot use gravity attract in her game at all, gets it...and its overpowered.
#2videogames75_5Posted 2/20/2013 3:34:51 PM
I like Raiden's moveset regardless. I haven't gotten MGR yet but I will. but i still think raiden is fun to use
#3dadkwasherePosted 2/20/2013 3:37:10 PM
Dante in general had a bunch of wasted moves. The shotgun, the shurikens, the grapple, and the fists. SO MUCH WASTEDNESS.
Raiden was represented pretty well though, although the secondaries would have most likely made him more versatile.
---
Cod is like the Lil Wayne of games.
As Big Boss would say, "We need to find a more political solution. Tasty."
#4blazin640Posted 2/20/2013 3:39:51 PM
Raiden with a grapple?

No thanks. That would probably be another hit confirm for him.
---
There goes my free time
#5videogames75_5Posted 2/20/2013 3:41:37 PM
I actually hate dante's guns. I never use his triangle moves
#6PyroSparkPosted 2/20/2013 3:49:52 PM
blazin640 posted...
Raiden with a grapple?

I love Raiden to death in this game. He's fine the way he is, using his signature weapon.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#7dadkwasherePosted 2/20/2013 3:50:44 PM
PyroSpark posted...
blazin640 posted...
Raiden with a grapple?

I love Raiden to death in this game. He's fine the way he is, using his signature weapon.

I bet I love him more than you.
---
#8PyroSparkPosted 2/20/2013 3:52:00 PM
dadkwashere posted...
PyroSpark posted...
blazin640 posted...
Raiden with a grapple?

I bet I love him more than you.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:53:37 PM(edited)
dadkwashere posted...
Dante in general had a bunch of wasted moves. The shotgun, the shurikens, the grapple, and the fists. SO MUCH WASTEDNESS.
Raiden was represented pretty well though, although the secondaries would have most likely made him more versatile.

raiden has the same thing so far he has a polearm and a scythe as secondary weapons
#10dadkwasherePosted 2/20/2013 4:05:15 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
dadkwashere posted...

raiden has the same thing so far he has a polearm and a scythe as secondary weapons

Thats what I mean. Raiden would definitely have been more versatile and unique if he had his secondaries. However, I believe he is fine the way he is. In Rising, there are at least 8 blades to choose from with only 3 unique weapons. The game was centered around the cutting, and nothing does it better than a blade.

DmC, however, is focused more on comboing and chaining with different weapons so it would have fit his playstyle better.

Retro are you a girl?...I ask because there have been topics where people get sidetracked and don't know your gender, lol. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
---