Does Sly have ANY good combos!?

#1hellfire000Posted 2/20/2013 4:24:14 PM
I've been watching combo videos on PersonaWorld's youtube channel and the ones for Sly generally start with a smoke bomb (I don't get what this move does). Then you're supposed to sweep, and what ever move you do next will hit but the next one won't. Just try it. All combo's seem to only be practical at a certain stage. In the video, after getting struck by Sly's rolling thunder attack, the opponent is supposed to bounce off a wall, allowing you to combo more. However, even though I use the same stage as in the video, my opponent bounces off the wall in ways that can't be combo'd afterwards. What's a good combo that builds at LEAST half a bar that will always land?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=198yWXCd1ww
---
No one has the balls to fight these days. It's all about zoning & full screen fireballs
#2-crashbfan23Posted 2/20/2013 4:30:15 PM
No practical AP bursts. But he still manages to be broken as ****
---
#1 Sackboy in both Ranked Modes
[PSN]:crashbfan23
#3hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:34:03 PM
I know his level 1 is cheap and he's really good for running away but does he have a single decent meter building combo?
---
No one has the balls to fight these days. It's all about zoning & full screen fireballs
#4JAHBRONERZPosted 2/20/2013 5:08:31 PM
...No, no he doesn't...

I'm mainly a Sly user and it gets tough building up AP sometimes. ._.
#5Persona-Z-Posted 2/20/2013 6:21:59 PM
You have to jump cancel in order to get rid of the attack's recovery so you can combo after the opponent hits the wall.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/personaworld
#6hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:01:36 PM
Ohhh, ok. Thanks a lot! And his jump cancel is up X, right?
---
#7RBBryan7721Posted 2/21/2013 6:19:05 AM
He does have 1 ap combo burst move that I know and use lol.....but it requires the opponent to be blocking and in front of a wall xD
#8hellfire000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:13:55 PM
Omg what is it!? Are u sure it still works because his stunning grab was removed in the patch, wasn't it?
---