Steve (Minecraft) Moveset.

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/20/2013 5:37:26 PM
The second moveset I'd created. Not my favorite but eh. And yes, I know Minecraft has nothing to do with Sony.

Steve- Minecraft

Default Costume- Default Steve
Alt Costume- Iron Armor Steve
2nd Alt- Creeper Hunter (popular user created skin)

Square Attacks-

Neutral- Slashes with his sword, leads into a rapid fire volley of slashes (in true minecraft stiff slashing animation form), similar to Parappa's. Air version is simply a horizontally spinning slash that knocks them away.

Side-Throws an Ender Pearl forward, teleporting to wherever it hit, if it hits an enemy, he teleports to them and gives them a quick slash with his sword.

Up- Swings in an upward arc with the Axe, knocking his opponent upwards.

Down- Quickly stabs the shovel in the ground kicking up a bit of dirt in front of him that can harm foes. It's weak but can be used as a poke or interrupt move. Air version he instead drops a sand block downwards while standing on top of it. Very short ranged horizontally.

Triangle-

Neutral- Fires his bow straight forward, arcs a bit, can be charged to do more damage.

Side- Tosses a 'poison' splash potion forward, if it hits the enemy it poisons them, giving him little bits of AP.

Up- Uses the Flint and Steel to make a fire burst above him, can be charged to make it bigger (I know it doesn't actually work like that in the game)

Down- tosses out a bucket of water to knocks enemies away, can randomly be lava instead for extra damage.

Circle-

Neutral- Places a Dispenser which fires arrows out forward either until it's destroyed or it vanishes.

Side- Tosses a TnT block forwards, that explodes after a bit of time, best used as a crowd control.

Up- Places a Piston at his feet which launches him upwards, however it stays and his opponents can use it as well, or destroy it.

Down- Sets down a Crafting Table which produces AP in a similar manner to Parappa's boom box.

Throws-

Side- A Minecart appears behind the enemy and Steve pushes them into it and kicks it, hurling them forwards and making them lose AP as it goes forward leaving a trail.

Up- Steve sets a Cactus down and slams the enemy onto it, causing them to fly upwards and lose AP.

Down- Steve places a Gravel block above the enemy, which slams down on top of them and makes them lose AP.

Level 1- A creeper appears and Steve panics, kicking it forwards and making it explode. Only goes a short distance, if an enemy is hit by the kicked creeper, it explodes on contact.

Level 2- Steve raises up his trust Diamond Pick Ax and gets a small speed boost, able to his opponents with a charging smash, making them explode in a similar manner to stone blocks.

Level 3- Steve looks upward and sees the moon appear causing him to panic and rush toward his house. Once inside he hops in bed and a pair of Enderman eyes appear outside his window. The super is in essence like Fat Princess's with enemies from Minecraft appearing and doing different attacks. Creepers will attempt to rush enemies and explode if they hit them. Skeletons will fire arrows. Endermen will teleport around trying to take swipes at enemies. Herobrine will also appear every now and then dropping pillars of Lava that move slowly downward. Steve's house will be on the battlefield, appearing on specific areas of each one that won't change. Such as the flowers in the center of Franzea, while on stages such as Fearless and Invasion it will be on floating blocks due to how they transition between two different playing fields.

When it finishes Steve steps out and his house vanishes.

Taunts-

Steve sets a sign down with one of the many lines that appears on the title screen on it.

Steve puts on a Pumpkin and does a 'scary' pose.

Steve's eyes suddenly turn white like Herobrine's and he levitates in place for a bit.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#2Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:37:59 PM
Steve again-

Intro's-

-Steve looks at a map, holding it at different angles trying to figure out where he is before tossing it aside.

-A nether portal appears and he jumps out sword ready.

-A minecart track is seen, and Steve zooms up on a minecart then jumps out.

-A Creeper hiss is heard off screen and Steve runs in from the left, before an explosion is set off knocking him to the ground, and he gets up looking around.

Outros-

-Steve sleeps in his bed.

-Steve holds his sword up in a heroic pose.

-Steve holds up a cake in celebration of his victory.

-Steve holds up a Diamond with an excited look on his face.

Outro losses-

-Steve is collapsed on the ground.

-Steve is on his knees looking at his sword which is split in two.

-Steve simply has a frustrated look as chicken's wander around him.

-Steve simply is on the ground crying.

Victory themes-

Victory 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfcsO6rjW0g
Victory 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkDRNi8B0XQ

No Level 3 theme (can't find any that would fit that.)
---
#3MosgusPosted 2/20/2013 5:41:27 PM
Ender Pearl sounds like it could be boss. Maybe even too boss.

Like a Sly's counter. . .except you can throw it.

. . .I want it.
#4Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:42:58 PM
Mosgus posted...

. . .I want it.

xD Ah, but if someone blocks when it hit's it'd leave him rather open wouldn't it? I didn't exactly go into too much detail on Steve in comparison to my newer movesets sadly.
---
#5MosgusPosted 2/20/2013 5:48:54 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Mosgus posted...

. . .I want it.

xD Ah, but if someone blocks when it hit's it'd leave him rather open wouldn't it? I didn't exactly go into too much detail on Steve in comparison to my newer movesets sadly.

Yeah I figured it'd probably be punishable on block. The move itself is mad hype though. Popping all around the map here and there.

After more careful consideration of the movelist in its entirety, I can see that he would mostly perform as a combination of a zoner and a utility character, kinda like the small characters' answer to Emmett.

I would definitely try him out. :)
#6Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:53:19 PM
Mosgus posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Mosgus posted...

. . .I want it.

Yeah I figured it'd probably be punishable on block. The move itself is mad hype though. Popping all around the map here and there.

After more careful consideration of the movelist in its entirety, I can see that he would mostly perform as a combination of a zoner and a utility character, kinda like the small characters' answer to Emmett.

I would definitely try him out. :)

Woo that's exactly what I tried to make him. Still not my favorite one I made, the Trine Trio still takes the cake for me. Shame that I'll never actually see him in the game, and I doubt Notch would let Microsoft use him in a party brawler game if they ever made one.

I also have Dovahkiin and Wander movesets I've posted. I need to get the others posted sometime.(Ganondorf and Finn and Jake).
---
#7ArcRay20Posted 2/20/2013 5:59:41 PM
your moveset ideas inspire me sir! i must think up one for Alex Mercer as thats a character i know well and love his game oh so much.
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#8Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:01:22 PM
ArcRay20 posted...
your moveset ideas inspire me sir! i must think up one for Alex Mercer as thats a character i know well and love his game oh so much.

Do it! Do it now! I look forward to seeing it, until then I shall wok on my Lich King moveset.
---
#9Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:13:43 PM
bump
---
#10GastroidPosted 2/20/2013 10:08:17 PM
His name is Steve?, not Steve.
---
Mechroid Quanta
Quantum Mech-variant Android