How do YOU play Emmett?

#1InninXIPosted 2/20/2013 8:25:56 PM
As time goes on, its getting increasingly harder to win consistently with Emmett. At the onset of the match, I either have 2 or 3 people rushing towards me and throwing me around before i can touch a box. So what do you do?
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/20/2013 8:27:35 PM
Play keepaway with the pistol until you get some breathing room. That thing is safe as all hell. Spam turrets.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#3InninXI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:29:09 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Play keepaway with the pistol until you get some breathing room. That thing is safe as all hell. Spam turrets.

Most people have wised up to the fact that the turret can be destroyed. I feel uneasy about giving away 60 free AP
---
#4blazin640Posted 2/20/2013 8:29:37 PM
Find a way to go back. Micheal Jackson did it. Dark meat ain't welcome round these parts.
---
There goes my free time
#5holysquidPosted 2/20/2013 8:30:25 PM
I usually get away from the action and place down my shotgun pod, toss some mines into the fray and a turret, then when someone decides to go after me I fight them with the shotgun.

I only use my level 3.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#6InninXI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:30:35 PM
blazin640 posted...
Find a way to go back. Micheal Jackson did it. Dark meat ain't welcome round these parts.

~_~
---
#7ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/20/2013 8:35:46 PM
Poorly...-_- I need to go to the lab with him and get some muscle memory on what to use in what situation to fit my style. i like characters that can do a bit more combo wise like spike and is more in your face as a fighter.
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#8PielordXPosted 2/20/2013 8:36:04 PM
blazin640 posted...

Swing and a miss
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#9blazin640Posted 2/20/2013 9:03:11 PM
PielordX posted...
blazin640 posted...

Swing and a miss

And my fan club arrives. Honestly you guys need to learn to stop. It's getting embarassing :p
---
There goes my free time
#10SoulRegaliaPosted 2/20/2013 10:05:06 PM
blazin640 posted...
PielordX posted...
blazin640 posted...

Swing and a miss

And my fan club arrives. Honestly you guys need to learn to stop. It's getting embarassing :p

No he's right, that wasn't funny.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale