How do YOU play Emmett?

#21PielordXPosted 2/20/2013 10:40:13 PM
InninXI posted...
PielordX posted...
InninXI posted...
And my topic was Hijacked

Master his default weapon, also learn some combos because you never know when you can get a good read.

His default weapon is so meh. The slow startup kills me. Its only redeeming factor is the pistol knockback

Oh yeah it's beyond meh, but you gotta make due with what you got until you can get to the better guns. Amirite bro?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#22ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/20/2013 10:42:55 PM
PielordX posted...
InninXI posted...
PielordX posted...
InninXI posted...
And my topic was Hijacked

Master his default weapon, also learn some combos because you never know when you can get a good read.

His default weapon is so meh. The slow startup kills me. Its only redeeming factor is the pistol knockback

Oh yeah it's beyond meh, but you gotta make due with what you got until you can get to the better guns. Amirite bro?

I just drop the turret and quickly drop the box on top of it because most opponents waste time trying to destroy it so i destroy it for them and get my gun at the same time
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#23SoulRegaliaPosted 2/20/2013 10:46:44 PM
blazin640 posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
blazin640 posted...
Not really. Considering the fact that you are trying to bring me down.

Also: one racist joke= all?

/logic

I'm not trying to bring you down, all I said is that it wasn't funny.

Also: Speaking the truth is bringing you down?

/logic

No offense but your immaturity is kinda killing my mojo right now. I'll talk to you when you have better things to do than argue with a guy over the internet over a joke.

Lol "My" immaturity? He who tries to use the no life card over the net on a gaming forum, he who made a racist joke that no one so far except the person who made it thinks is funny.. I'd like to think I've been pretty civil, if anything you're the one trying to bring me down. But ok sir, whatever you say.
Also here's some advice for you: You seem to have very thin skin, so you should probably try not to make jokes that offend other people. G'night sir.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#24blazin640Posted 2/20/2013 11:06:13 PM(edited)
SoulRegalia posted...
blazin640 posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
blazin640 posted...
Not really. Considering the fact that you are trying to bring me down.

Also: one racist joke= all?

/logic

I'm not trying to bring you down, all I said is that it wasn't funny.

Also: Speaking the truth is bringing you down?

/logic

No offense but your immaturity is kinda killing my mojo right now. I'll talk to you when you have better things to do than argue with a guy over the internet over a joke.

Lol "My" immaturity? He who tries to use the no life card over the net on a gaming forum, he who made a racist joke that no one so far except the person who made it thinks is funny.. I'd like to think I've been pretty civil, if anything you're the one trying to bring me down. But ok sir, whatever you say.
Also here's some advice for you: You seem to have very thin skin, so you should probably try not to make jokes that offend other people. G'night sir.

1) 3 people didn't find it funny. You don't account for everyone. Never did I even mention I thought it was funny lol. I threw it out there for comic relief (which 3 people didn't need).

2) Never did I mention the no life card. I implied arguing over a joke.

3) You brought offense to where it wasn't even present. I'm black. Only thing really offensive was the Micheal Jackson reference. No one else on this board mentioned how offensive this was besides you, but your only saying that as a ploy. You were never offended so my case still stands.

I argued, I went against my word. I'm immature :P.

But hey, thanks for trying. It was fun.
---
There goes my free time