C/D Fat Princess should have been repped through a stage ONLY.

#1RoboDaleGribblePosted 2/20/2013 10:10:27 PM
I am right. - Results (76 votes)
Confirm. Would've made a lot more sense than a BioShock Infinite stage.
55.26% (42 votes)
Deny. I like how she takes up a slot that would have otherwise gone to Crash. ^_^
44.74% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic.
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 2/20/2013 10:11:15 PM
She should replace Jak.
---
I'm handsome.
#3RoboDaleGribble(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:13:29 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
She should replace Jak.

Stop trying to provoke LES. Last time you and the winter guy did that I got suspended for trying to prevent yet another national tragedy that would end up getting blamed on us pro-gun people. -_-
#4I_Wanna_CookiePosted 2/20/2013 10:15:12 PM
I never said anything about LES. I dont even hate LES. You wanna make it seem like I am provoking him, when I'm not. cool.
---
I'm handsome.
#5DireProphecyPosted 2/20/2013 10:20:28 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
I never said anything about LES. I dont even hate LES. You wanna make it seem like I am provoking him, when I'm not. cool.

Well according to this board LES has a monopoly on anything Jak related, to the point where he'll think anything said about Jak is a shot at him.
#6Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/20/2013 10:21:45 PM
Eh I'd rather see her replaced with a villager, who's moves consist of using attacks from the different classes. Or being a stance change character swapping between the three villagers she uses.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#7dadkwasherePosted 2/20/2013 10:28:39 PM
Jak sucks.
---
Cod is like the Lil Wayne of games.
As Big Boss would say, "We need to find a more political solution. Tasty."
#8ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/20/2013 10:30:24 PM
DireProphecy posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

Well according to this board LES has a monopoly on anything Jak related, to the point where he'll think anything said about Jak is a shot at him.

I thought according to this board he was a mental man child that can't help but turn every topic into a jak topic and takes any sort of criticism as a direct attack at his person.
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#9LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 10:45:01 PM
DireProphecy posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

How long did it take you to come up with that misleading highly false accusing concluding lie?
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#10LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 10:48:25 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

Actually considering that this topic mentions Jak in no way at all, and looking at the recent topics, theres really no way around it that your most likely are provoking me. However to you and OTHERS IDGAF. I say this because people seem to get the impression when I reply that means im starting something or I care.

However don't like and say you don't hate me. You troll me from time to time and add words into my mouth...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader