C/D Fat Princess should have been repped through a stage ONLY.

#31SnovvbubPosted 2/20/2013 11:18:12 PM
Once again, LES pretending to be the victim while harrasing other users.

*butters popcorn*
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#32LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 11:23:57 PM
Charizard18 posted...
LES, I never and have never argued with you, but this one time I will say that you are absolutely and terribly wrong here. Just stop. I never say anything to you, but seriously this time just stop now.

What you're essentially doing now is calling Rainbow a tier whore and saying she uses characters who spam hit confirms, and that she got up really high on ranked.

Rainbows on my friend list and I hardly ever even see her playing this game, let alone be high up on the leaderboards. You probably got her mixed up with someone else.

Ok whats up with the lies. Last year we actually did have problems. Early last year like int he summer. You think I don't remember. You just moved on from trolling me or harassing me. may'be it was another Charizard but I doubt it and its not WILDCH.

Don't accuse me of calling someone a player whore because I never said that. Not even close. I also never said she spams HCS. I specifically said SOMETIMES.

hat may be true. I actually believe that but as I said I was referring to the 1st season. I may have gotten rank confused with leaderboard rank but thats why i asked for her PSN so I can prove it to me or her on which one of us were wrong here. because theres this place where I could look up Leaderboard ranks.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#33LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 11:24:23 PM
Snovvbub posted...

*butters popcorn*

I'm not taking the bait...
---
#34SnovvbubPosted 2/20/2013 11:31:14 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...

*butters popcorn*

I'm not taking the bait...

You responded. It begins.
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#35Charizard18Posted 2/20/2013 11:33:25 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Charizard18 posted...
LES, I never and have never argued with you, but this one time I will say that you are absolutely and terribly wrong here. Just stop. I never say anything to you, but seriously this time just stop now.

What you're essentially doing now is calling Rainbow a tier whore and saying she uses characters who spam hit confirms, and that she got up really high on ranked.

Rainbows on my friend list and I hardly ever even see her playing this game, let alone be high up on the leaderboards. You probably got her mixed up with someone else.

Ok whats up with the lies. Last year we actually did have problems. Early last year like int he summer. You think I don't remember. You just moved on from trolling me or harassing me. may'be it was another Charizard but I doubt it and its not WILDCH.

Don't accuse me of calling someone a player whore because I never said that. Not even close. I also never said she spams HCS. I specifically said SOMETIMES.

hat may be true. I actually believe that but as I said I was referring to the 1st season. I may have gotten rank confused with leaderboard rank but thats why i asked for her PSN so I can prove it to me or her on which one of us were wrong here. because theres this place where I could look up Leaderboard ranks.

What? Okay, now I'm sure you're getting people mixed up >__> I've never had problems with you. I always made sure to stay out of those things. I absolutely hate board drama, it's one of the things that ruined this board for me. The only time I've ever gotten involved in that stuff was with zero_shame last year, who I put on block and got over. And I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people on this board who doesn't absolutely hate you.

I'm not even arguing with you now, all I wanted to do was stop you the one time I know I could. No harm intended.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#36jellybeanmasterPosted 2/20/2013 11:33:42 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...
No, she's my main.

Haters can hate.

If she wasn't top tier and didn't have over 49 HCs, I know she wouldn't be your main...

Then you would be in full agreement.
-_-

I like her for this reason but not only becuz shes so good but becuz ppl sleep on her and call her a waste of space avoiding her like bottom tier simply becuz shes not easy on the eyes.

THERE IS NO REASON why fat princess is played so little when shes easily 2nd best in the game. The only explanation is shes not attractive, so everyone dismisses her? But honestly id rather ppl not take her seriously. The last thing i want is to see her as much as the other perceived top characters
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#37LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 11:40:05 PM
Charizard18 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Charizard18 posted...

What? Okay, now I'm sure you're getting people mixed up >__> I've never had problems with you. I always made sure to stay out of those things. I absolutely hate board drama, it's one of the things that ruined this board for me. The only time I've ever gotten involved in that stuff was with zero_shame last year, who I put on block and got over. And I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people on this board who doesn't absolutely hate you.

I'm not even arguing with you now, all I wanted to do was stop you the one time I know I could. No harm intended.

Alright you know what... I will apologize, because may'be I did confuse you with someone else because usually I would get a certain type of response back. I wonder who it could have been then?
---
#38LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 11:43:49 PM
jellybeanmaster posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...
No, she's my main.

Haters can hate.

If she wasn't top tier and didn't have over 49 HCs, I know she wouldn't be your main...

Then you would be in full agreement.
-_-

I like her for this reason but not only becuz shes so good but becuz ppl sleep on her and call her a waste of space avoiding her like bottom tier simply becuz shes not easy on the eyes.

THERE IS NO REASON why fat princess is played so little when shes easily 2nd best in the game. The only explanation is shes not attractive, so everyone dismisses her? But honestly id rather ppl not take her seriously. The last thing i want is to see her as much as the other perceived top characters

Nice points... It is truly sad right? It's even more sad how FP is one of Jak of all people worst match ups. If I recall correctly(which is correct)Jak is suppose to be basically a godly like character with many variation in powers and guns. How do they make FP, Sly and Ratchet better then Jak. This is why I always RANT and slightly whine at times. Its down right not acceptable...
---
#39I_Wanna_CookiePosted 2/21/2013 4:23:31 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
I never said anything about LES. I dont even hate LES. You wanna make it seem like I am provoking him, when I'm not. cool.

Actually considering that this topic mentions Jak in no way at all, and looking at the recent topics, theres really no way around it that your most likely are provoking me. However to you and OTHERS IDGAF. I say this because people seem to get the impression when I reply that means im starting something or I care.

However don't like and say you don't hate me. You troll me from time to time and add words into my mouth...

I dont treat you any differently than anyone else. I dont know what you are talking about.
---
I'm handsome.
#40Myles98Posted 2/21/2013 4:51:09 AM(edited)
DENY

A bioshock infinite stage is advertisement which is why we get one.
Fat Princess is actually relevant seeing as her game is one of the best PSN games so she is an "all-star" in a way.
Also she wouldn't have replaced crash because If crash was gonna be in this game then he would be in. No character replaces another unless they couldn't get the character or couldn't make them work game wise.

Back on topic. No flamewars please
flamewars are fun though
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS