C/D Fat Princess should have been repped through a stage ONLY.

#41CrabhammarPosted 2/21/2013 4:48:10 AM
Charizard18 posted...
Confirm.

---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#42Rlaur2Posted 2/21/2013 4:56:51 AM
Actually considering that this topic mentions Jak in no way at all, and looking at the recent topics, theres really no way around it that your most likely are provoking me.

The original post didn't mention Jak, but it didn't mention you either. There's no basis for you to assume that I_Wanna_Cookie was trying to provoke you.
---
-_-
#43LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 5:06:10 AM
rlaur2 posted...
Actually considering that this topic mentions Jak in no way at all, and looking at the recent topics, theres really no way around it that your most likely are provoking me.

The original post didn't mention Jak, but it didn't mention you either. There's no basis for you to assume that I_Wanna_Cookie was trying to provoke you.

How often do you read all post? The first page clearly shows how you are wrong in both aspects...Theres no basis for you! :)
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#44I_Wanna_CookiePosted 2/21/2013 8:43:17 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
rlaur2 posted...

How often do you read all post? The first page clearly shows how you are wrong in both aspects...Theres no basis for you! :)

Except that no one mentioned you until TC did. Just because I mentioned Jak doesnt mean I mentioned you. You arent Jak.
---
I'm handsome.
#45kingtracePosted 2/21/2013 8:47:22 PM
Ignoring LES in favor of the guy who actually made this thread, if you wanna give SSM the money for Crash and negotiate a contract with Activision, he'd probably been in within five seconds. If not, don't complain. Activision sucks, it's not Superbot's fault they said no.
---
PSN: Kingtrace1
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#46The-Great-OzziePosted 2/25/2013 1:40:21 PM
Deny, we would have only lost a character and gained nothing.
Super Bot was never sitting there and saying "Aweright guize! It's either Fat Princess or Crash/Spyro/Cloud/Lara Croft/Ed Gemini/Chimera/Dirt Field!"