If you hate fighting against Sly, here's something that might cheer you up :-]

#51blazin640Posted 2/21/2013 12:00:46 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
I suppose Resistance 3 shouldn't have a 3 because Nathan Hale isn't the protagonist.

Great logic there, LightEgoScrub. I highly recommend that you stop picking fights for no damn reason, only to have them blow up in your face. inFAMOUS 3, inFAMOUS SS. Interchangeable.

You really think you're cool for trying to sound right and rational? Resistance wasn't about Nathan Hale. It was about the Chimeras! You really need to learn how to read things more then once instead to understand the point instead of getting all hotheaded and replying with hatred and anger because I clearly mentioned the storyline was part of why it was called Infamous 1 & 2 and why the next game is not called Infamous 3. LMAO! Another point to strengthen mines and make you look even more wrong is how the new Killzone is not TITLED KILLZONE 3! So great logic there Snovvudiot.

I guess debating with you is now known as picking fights huh? Topics clearly show you actually attacking me so ....hypocrite much? Smh. Trying way to hard buddy...

You guys are both wrong. Resistance is actually about the fall of mankind. Chimeras are a part of that, but Nathan is just a means to drive the story forward. A plot device. The tale isn't really about him. Resistance 3 for example. The whole story of capelli was just used so we could understand him. Was it needed? Hell no. The reason his story is actually made into action is because of the chimera.

The problem with your argument les is if the game was strictly about the chimera then we would go through the chimera's perspective.

The problem with your argument snovvbub is that the psp and psvita versions DIDN'T have Nathan Hale or Capelli and those were essential to the story. Not just spin offs.

Blazin im not wrong... As I said its mostly about the Chimeras like you said. There the CAUSE of everything. Never meant they were the only aspect of the games. I could use So since you misunderstood me :( im not wrong. Of course I know Resistance isn't all about Chimeras because Killzone and Resistance shared the same exact factors. Killzone and Resistance are basically the twin brothers of PS3 games.

yeah you are right. I guess I misunderstood.
---
There goes my free time
#52SnovvbubPosted 2/21/2013 12:13:46 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
I suppose Resistance 3 shouldn't have a 3 because Nathan Hale isn't the protagonist.

Great logic there, LightEgoScrub. I highly recommend that you stop picking fights for no damn reason, only to have them blow up in your face. inFAMOUS 3, inFAMOUS SS. Interchangeable.

You really think you're cool for trying to sound right and rational? Resistance wasn't about Nathan Hale. It was about the Chimeras! You really need to learn how to read things more then once instead to understand the point instead of getting all hotheaded and replying with hatred and anger because I clearly mentioned the storyline was part of why it was called Infamous 1 & 2 and why the next game is not called Infamous 3. LMAO! Another point to strengthen mines and make you look even more wrong is how the new Killzone is not TITLED KILLZONE 3! So great logic there Snovvudiot.

I guess debating with you is now known as picking fights huh? Topics clearly show you actually attacking me so ....hypocrite much? Smh. Trying way to hard buddy...

Oh, and Killzone 3 already came out. I don't know what you're on, but it's not good for you.

Are you really that messed up or childish in the head that you couldn't figured out I obviously meant Killzone 4!

"Just assume I never said anything that made me look as ignorant as I am."

God damn, arguing with this much ignorance is just exhausting.
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#53LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 12:19:21 AM
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Oh, and Killzone 3 already came out. I don't know what you're on, but it's not good for you.

Are you really that messed up or childish in the head that you couldn't figured out I obviously meant Killzone 4!

"Just assume I never said anything that made me look as ignorant as I am."

God damn, arguing with this much ignorance is just exhausting.

1st comment doesn't even make sense especially when i quoted you..

You're one to talk.

In reality I am known for my high persistence but never ignorance....

^_^ So we done yet? I'm good to go on more or drop this... "It's you choice"
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#54SnovvbubPosted 2/21/2013 12:24:26 AM
Go ahead and drop it, I've exhausted all the entertainment I can from a puppet like you.
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#55LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 12:29:58 AM
Snovvbub posted...
Go ahead and drop it, I've exhausted all the entertainment I can from a puppet like you.

A self ignorant contradicting statement, nice!
---
#56SnovvbubPosted 2/21/2013 12:38:05 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Please, elaborate on what is so 'self ignorant' and 'contradictory' about my statement.

I can wait.
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#57Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/21/2013 12:39:35 AM
Why do you people fight in every topic there is? D: When did this board turn into high school!?
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#58LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 12:39:40 AM
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Please, elaborate on what is so 'self ignorant' and 'contradictory' about my statement.

I can wait.

You wanted to end the argument yet you throw an insult right towards the end of it. Igorant goes with the insult.

Btw its suppose to be, I *can't wait.
---
#59LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 12:41:32 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Why do you people fight in every topic there is? D: When did this board turn into high school!?

Well if you look at comments you will see he comes AFTER ME everytime. You think I want to do this? I just show people that I step down to no-one and stand up for myself. I don't tolerate this. If this was reality many people would regret the things they've said to me

>:)
---
#60SnovvbubPosted 2/21/2013 12:53:26 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Snovvbub posted...

I can wait.

You wanted to end the argument yet you throw an insult right towards the end of it. Igorant goes with the insult.

Btw its suppose to be, I *can't wait.

No, I stated you could drop the argument, which falls on you, and why, which may sound like an insult to you. But then again, everything sounds like an insult to you.

And no. I meant 'I can wait', because unlike you, I have some degree of patience. Please don't put words in my mouth.
---
Fan of Jason Cottle