what are the chances SSM will un-nerf jak?

#1Bar_bar13Posted 2/20/2013 11:19:27 PM
as in return to his glory.
---
"May the odds be ever in your favour
#2SnovvbubPosted 2/20/2013 11:20:23 PM
Lol glory
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#3LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 11:22:08 PM
(Giggles)....

Not even going to bother... One Jak topic gets closed another is made...

@Everyone. Not accusing anyone of trolling me so don't make that assumption or false claim.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#4PielordXPosted 2/20/2013 11:23:58 PM
If he was like how he was pre-release, he'd get some complaints.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#5SnovvbubPosted 2/20/2013 11:24:14 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
(Giggles)....

@Everyone. Not accusing anyone of trolling me so don't make that assumption or false claim.

I had some tropical skittles earlier today, they were really good.
---
Fan of Jason Cottle
#6LightEcoSagePosted 2/20/2013 11:38:06 PM(edited)
PielordX posted...

You know what I find FUNNY THOUGH! Jak would still be not a main issue. Jak would get put up to B Tier, but Drake, Kratos, etc would still be the dominate players on this game! Pre-nerf Jak will not be as much of a problem as Kat and etc...

And also prenerf Jak would actually stand toe to toe or a chance at facing a skilled Ratchet such as Lizard.
---
#7ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/20/2013 11:29:55 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
(Giggles)....

I had some tropical skittles earlier today, they were really good.

I like starbursts better.
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#8Lucarioaura22Posted 2/21/2013 12:22:12 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
PielordX posted...

You know what I find FUNNY THOUGH! Jak would still be not a main issue. Jak would get put up to B Tier, but Drake, Kratos, etc would still be the dominate players on this game! Pre-nerf Jak will not be as much of a problem as Kat and etc...

And also prenerf Jak would actually stand toe to toe or a chance at facing a skilled Ratchet such as Lizard.

Pre-Nerf Jak was ridiculous LES and you know it. I'm glad they nerfed him but yes, they went a little overboard. Also my nerfed Jak is a formidable opponent against LizardHeart in 1v1 and definitely 2v2.
---
We do what we must.................
#9LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 12:37:47 AM(edited)
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
PielordX posted...

Pre-Nerf Jak was ridiculous LES and you know it. I'm glad they nerfed him but yes, they went a little overboard. Also my nerfed Jak is a formidable opponent against LizardHeart in 1v1 and definitely 2v2.

No he wasn't LU, stop exaggerating like others. Excluding AP gain, because I never knew what it was, he was OP, but not OOP! As for your last line I would like to see videos for that. The word formidable and the tone of that just got me. I want proof.

In detail of Jak's OP traits. Only his Needle Lazer and Mass Inverter is what made him OP. The Jetboard twice in air was part of his mobility and doesn't count anyway in this situation. Now this is why I think im right. If we have old Jak again in this game lets take away his 2 guns completely, Mass I and Needle lazer... then would he be OP or a problem?

(Don't nobody take this the wrong way)!
---
#10Lucarioaura22Posted 2/21/2013 12:38:12 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
PielordX posted...

No he wasn't LU, stop exaggerating like others. Excluding AP gain, because I never knew what it was, he was OP, but not OOP! As for your last line I would like to see videos for that. The word formidable and the tone of that just got me. I want proof.

In detail of Jak's OP traits. Only his Needle Lazer and Mass Inverter is what made him OP. The Jetboard twice in air was part of his mobility and doesn't count anyway in this suituation. Now this is why I think im right. If we have old Jak again in this game lets take away his 2 guns completely, Mass and Needle lazer... then would he be OP or a problem?

(Don't nobody take this the wrong way)!

LizardHeart is on the board correct? He can confirm it himself. I beat him once and he beat me twice but then we started messing around with other characters. As for the double Jetboard, that is a lot of mobility and he could easily avoid level 3's more than he already can. I'm not exaggerating and I still stand by my belief that he was OP. Like you said, Mass and Needle were OP but Gyro Burster was as well.
---
We do what we must.................