So Dante has an infinite combo...?

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/21/2013 1:38:14 AM
>.>
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#2LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 1:43:34 AM
You're just now catching onto this? :(
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#3fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/21/2013 1:43:59 AM
No he does not.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#4Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:47:01 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
No he does not.

Two different people are saying two different things? x.x
---
My PSN is Internoob. Send me a request if you want to play anything! (: Just put your GameFaqs name in the request so I know who I'm adding lol.
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/21/2013 1:47:51 AM
I don't know why but I read Dante as Sir Dan.... I think it's time I get some sleep.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#6Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:56:39 AM(edited)
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I don't know why but I read Dante as Sir Dan.... I think it's time I get some sleep.

What a coinki dink, I'm playing as Sir Dan right now lol. :P
---
#7fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/21/2013 2:06:52 AM
Ask yourself this: Can the combo go on forever? If yes, then Dante truly does have an infinite. Or maybe something stops the combo... say, the AP burst? If something stops the combo, then Dante has a loop, and not an infinite.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#8Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:08:39 AM
Ask yourself this: Can the combo go on forever? If yes, then Dante truly does have an infinite. Or maybe something stops the combo... say, the AP burst? If something stops the combo, then Dante has a loop, and not an infinite.

I've never seen a Dante go on forever because they always conveniently have a level 1 ready to use. -.- I've never been AP bursted by one with this though.
---
#9fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/21/2013 2:15:14 AM
I assume you're referring to his square 3x, empty cancel loop? Where he combos into his crumple over and over? Because that's not an infinite. The only infinite I've seen was through a glitch, when an opponent was frozen permanently. They were in the freeze state, but apparently they couldn't move or anything. I got over 300 AP until my partner had to go and kill him lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#10LightEcoSagePosted 2/21/2013 2:16:26 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
No he does not.

Two different people are saying two different things? x.x

He does, but its not really infinite. Its just the same combo being repeated because of his canceling ability... SO its basically a no and a yes.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader